Offprint 40 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Krickis
Group Admin

Got another patch out today, this one mostly concerning mobile optimization. When the site first launched, mobile browsing was understandably horrendous, as the main work on the site was just designing it and not making it look nice on all platforms. But in this day and age, where so many people read on their phones, mobile functionality is a core part of any website design, so ever since the move to 0.5, the team has been working on mobile designs. Do note that it's not 100% mobile optimized yet, but with this release, the majority of the site should have decent mobile functionality. Patch notes below, and as before, feel free to comment on your experience related to this patch and mobile browsing in general :scootangel:

Hey everyone!

I hope you guys have had a good week! We’ve been hard at work getting this final patch for 0.5 out the door before moving on to working towards 0.6, which launches in three weeks! But before we get ahead of ourselves, have some patch notes:

Features
- Search Has Returned—Search has now been re-added to the site, complete with support for the Content API! Check it out by hitting the Search button on the top right of your screen!

Fixes
- Addressed issues with mobile view for the following:
- Site header
- Site side menu
- Poetry pages
- Prose pages
- Browse page

That’s all for today. This update should be live within the next hour (Krickis's note: I waited until it was live to make this thread). Refresh your browsers in order to receive the latest changes, and have a good rest of your day!

I like it, really nice

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2