In General 587 members · 3,917 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Got this from Phantom-Dragon

My Little Pony: Generations #1—Cover A: Amy Mebberson—SPOTLIGHT
Casey Gilly (w) • Michela Cacciatore (a) • Amy Mebberson (c)
A brand-new Pony adventure begins here, encompassing generations both old and new when G1 and Friendship is Magic collide!
A long time ago, an evil witch named Hydia sought to destroy pony-kind. Now her granddaughters, Grackle and Dyre, are back to finish the job!
With the School of Friendship overloaded with students, Starlight Glimmer and the Mane Six reach out for help. Enter: Violet Shiver, Shadow Storm, and Black Belle! But these ponies aren't quite what they seem; in fact, they're working for Grackle and Dyre! With their sights set on revenge and a brand-new Smooze on hand, the young witches and their dastardly creations are ready to cause some mayhem…
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
My Little Pony: Generations #1—Cover B: Agnes Garbowska—SPOTLIGHT
Casey Gilly (w) • Michela Cacciatore (a) • Agnes Garbowska (c)

If they did a crossover between TMNT 1987 with 2003 and 2012, who am I to say that's odd

These people keep doing this like they don't care anymore about what's in the Wiki and what's supposed to be cannon that makes sense. My Little Pony is slowly turning into modern Spongebob with spin offs that make you question why do they even have to be made.

I say wait until the creators crossover with Pony Life and than it would be a modern SpongeBob

That is so unfair, it's not as if this is a season from the show. There is nothing wrong with them coming out with a comic to explore some fun off the wall story ideas. You don't need to consider it cannon.

My love for the art of story writing and consistency has been challenged but alas, okay. I shall not consider it canon. My eyes kept hurting from seeing those G1 designs though.

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor

Holy mackerel that's right they are going to meet the original G1 ponies and probably the original Elements of Harmony this is actually pretty exciting

I enjoy MLP Pony Life because they bring back a lot of characters back from that show and improved others. I like Trixie in MLP Pony Life more than in the show. She looks more redeemed there than what they did to her in the original as well as the Flim Flam brothers. Shining Armor and Princess Cadence also made an appearance there.

If they did Star Trek: The Original Series crossovers with The Next Generation and Deep Space 9, who am I to judge?

Who's a silly pony?:applejackconfused::ajsmug:

I'll do it, but I'll probably hate myself in the morning.

Why are we getting Hydia's granddaughters? I'd much rather have her daughters, Reeka and Draggle back. Or Draggle, at least. They were one of the best things about the original G1 movie...

--Sweetie Belle

Comment posted by Redwolf777sg deleted Aug 17th, 2021

I hope they have Megan, Molly and Danny in it, or their children or grandchildren.

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Well, not everyday one can have two distint generations in one comic book. So, I'll give it a chance.

Interesting.

Might even help me cook up a way in which all the generations take place in the same world. :twilightsmile:

I don't think it's intended to be canon.

:eeyup:

I don't know

Yes indeed.
:eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17