G5 Adventures 41 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For those who want to write quotes for possible future stories.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Actually... this was a REALLY good idea. I'm sorry I never noticed or acknowledged it before.

Sonic The Hedgehog (2020)

Sheriff Hitch and Tom Wachowski a.k.a. James Marsden talking to himself

While Tom and Sonic were spending the night in a motel, following their recent fight at a bar, Tom got to talking to Hitch about being a parent. Especially for the sake of a certain blue hedgehog, who is like a son to him.

"Hey, Hitch?" Tom began.

"Yes, Sheriff Wachowski?" Hitch replied.

"...I'm sure that by this point, we're past formality," Tom replied. "Just call me, Tom."

"Alright then, Tom," Hitch replied more casually. "What's up?"

"Uh...I've been wondering something," Tom began. "...You're the father of a baby dragon, right?"

"Yes? Is there a problem with that?"

"No! No problem at all. It's just...what's it like to be a father?"

"Oh! Where do I began?" Hitch scratched his head as he thought to himself. "First thing you have to understand is that kids need your absolute attention, almost 24/7! I can't tell you how many close calls little Sparky got himself in, if I hadn't kept an eye on him. One time, he climbed a whole shelf, trying to get the cookie jar, and he was this close to becoming a baby dragon pancake!"

"Yikes!" Tom winced.

"But at the end of it, it's all worth it to watch your little ones grow into their full potential, because of you," Hitch smiled warmly.

ponydog127
Group Admin

I have always considered doing the Sonic movies, but I just never knew when to do it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5