G5 Adventures 40 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
MLPandMiraculousFanatic
Group Contributor

Hey there, sorry about this but this is really important so if the creator wants to they may pin this for future members of the site

Anyways, I made this doc compiling all the evidence I've got with the help of Eldorado, ponydog and a few others, if you've got some stories regarding these people make sure to DM me about it so I can edit the doc with the additional people on it, also make sure to leave their server and do whatever you can to keep them out of your mind (I suggest unfollowing them, blocking them and removing their stories from the library too)

The drama surrounding Cinematic Adventures

ponydog127
Group Admin

Wow... thank you for doing this.

Here’s more I have that Dramamaster829 has said to me in the PM’s.

May 19th 2020
“You are NOT welcome on my Followers list.

Now be gone like your bloody empire!

This post will not receive a response (Don't bother to reply).”

July 3rd 2020
“YOU DO NOT GET TO BE MY FOLLOWER!

YOU DO NOT GET TO SPEAK TO ME!

I told you this already!”

August 3rd 2020
“You are not welcome in Mr. Enigma's group.

NOW GET OUT, AND STAY OUT!!!!”

He has offended me as a fan of the Elder Scrolls Fandom that I’m in.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Such a sociopath.

Comment posted by Blackblade360 deleted January 11th

Look down in the comments about Paulli being so rude and making fun of me in a sarcastic way and he doesn’t see the damage I was affected so much. He is also involved in the drama.

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/802534/a-jd-review-mlp-season-8-episodes-1-and-2-school-daze-part-1-and-2

ponydog127
Group Admin

I'm sorry that happened to you. I suggest you block him.

The Cinematic Adventures also made the group invisible because the downvotes were becoming too much for them.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Typical of them.

There is something from theovine93 said to me and another whose name I will not mention due to his impatience.

"You two are just like Trump: loud, brash, and completely justice-blind to realize that your own actions were in the wrong."

Does he not realize that he said things without thinking that it will affect anyone?!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12