G5 Adventures 40 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
ponydog127
Group Admin

Please welcome the newest member of G5 Adventures, and someone I hope to become close to... Enigma!

Yes, I decided to give them a chance-- please extend your well wishes to them here!

You did the right thing.

Thanks for letting me join. Can’t wait to see what you have in store.

Soo... He's welcome in this group and given another chance... But I am blocked from commenting on his stories and communicating with his audience to talk about stuff just because they hate what I wrote and being petty over a statement such as asking questions on a story? Hardly seems fair to me since he and Drama Master isolated me from an entire group of people I wanted to talk about Jurassic Park and Harry Potter with. I am the one who tried to make peace!! I am the one who wanted to let bygones be bygones but he wouldn't even accept me a friend but that's not all!! I'm blocked from an entire group of people and asking to be unblocked and comment on a story has the guy saying I ask for favors and it isn't a sincere apology even though I was the one putting all the sincerity out there and pouring my heart out!! And he asks me if I think he is a bad person? When He's the one putting words in my word and making me look like a bad person when I was the first one to try and understand him even though I was a victim of his!! And for what? Because I questioned and commented something he got petty over? Because he can't stand a story comment? Oh Brother!! Jeez!! I have been nothing but truthful to him letting him know how I felt and Dramamaster has the audacity to say to me its not a sincere apology with me quote on quote asking for favors when he's the one asking for an apology in the first place?!!

Glad there's peace now.

ponydog127
Group Admin

That's Dramamaster. Enigma is willing to put bad blood behind us.

Well I’m very sorry about what Drama was saying to you, but just know that you’re not blocked by me and you’re welcome in the group.

Lets only hope that things will smooth out a little from here.

Alright then guys... I understand... It just hurts a lot... It really really hurts inside and beyond my very being... That Drama master would be go on a house to house rat war with me... For no purpose... And then tell me I'm the one being insincere and asking for favors when I had been nothing but nice to him... Lying saying how I'm thrashing the story when its two comments on a story and he's being petty over a questioning comment... :fluttercry: Your stories have been a big inspiration for me to write the moment I saw that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Crossover Story and began to get hooked ever since.. I just didn't know Drama Master or if you explode at me for asking about the animation style or asking why Applejack's Parents are in the Corpse Bride Tim Burton Universe afterlife..

Please, just simplify

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Let’s gooooooooo! Redemption is the best policy. I’m so happy for you both. :pinkiehappy:

Well I got one can assure you that your questions and suggestions are always welcome and I’m glad I could inspire you. Also let me assure you that you’re NOT trashing anything.

Since you have joined G5, you may have an apology for me and reaccept me back into C.A to make up for the mistake.

Yes Tiber, I also would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you as well and you certainly can join the group

ponydog127
Group Admin

I kind of enjoy not holding a grudge against Cinematic Adventures and their people.

I bet you feel much lighter now, don't you?

ponydog127
Group Admin

Yeah, actually.

Hey for starters, What do you think of doing a Crossover Story with Pixar cars on Cinematic Adventures? :twilightsmile: We can start from there. A wholesome conversation with being friends hehe. :pinkiesmile:

Well personally I love the idea but I myself won’t be doing the story since I don’t really wanna do Disney stories as I promised my friend Dinodisneylover that I wouldn’t. However, if you or anyone else wants to do the story I can always lend a hand with ideas.

Ooh wait!! If your not planning to do that then how about the Land Before Time Series by Don Bluth? Are you fan of those like the 1st Movie? :pinkiehappy: What do you think? :twilightsheepish:

If I’m being totally honest, I’ve never actually seen any of them

Ahh okay. What anime, cartoons, movies or videogames are you into or write stories about? :pinkiehappy:

Well I’ve got a number of them listed so far including the Harry Potter series, ice age saga, Shrek saga, and a few others. Yeah I’m mostly focusing on movies, but I may cross some characters from other platforms into the stories to make them more interesting

ponydog127
Group Admin

Oh, yeah! Kinda like you included Ever After High characters into the Shrek movie. A very creative touch

I'll have you guys know that G5 ponies will soon have their adventures in Filmatic Escapades.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Has Phantom Dragon been informed?

Absolutely! And I know which film that will happen!

ponydog127
Group Admin

Can you tell me in the new DM I sent you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34