G5 Adventures 41 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
ponydog127
Group Admin

I feel like a total failure as a leader, guys. Every artist who has approached me, wanting to turn G5 Adventures into a comic or art design, I've turned them down.

Aside from being overly cautious about how I spend my money, I have other reasons, but... I still feel pretty bad.

I'm sorry... if you guys don't want to be in the group anymore, I understand

Pony, you have every right to be cautious.

The fact that you're so openly honest shows, to me at least, that you consider other peoples desires and opinions. THAT is a true mark of leadership.

How come you said that? I'm sure you're a good leader of the group.

Dude, you are not a failure. A true leader always admits their faults and makes the best decisions.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Honestly, I didn’t expect the series to get this far that I would even NEED digital comics and stuff. And as much as I want to do that, I just... I can't for personal reasons.

All I want is to spread our group far and wide, but... how can I do that when I'm too scared to try?

The thing about trust is this: If you already know who to trust, it wouldn't be trust.

can you explain that saying a little more please? Im kinda confused.:applejackunsure:

It means trust is a natural gamble.

Power Rangers RPM

ponydog127
Group Admin

I guess in a way, I've always struggled with my confidence. I was bullied for my likes of different cartoons, MLP included, so I've had to restrain myself from making friends.

And then when my dad passed away in 2021, these cartoons became my comfort tool... and it became a comfort tool for when my grandma passed in 2023.

I never expected the series to go this far, but... I guess in a way, I still don't have a lot of confidence.

MLPandMiraculousFanatic
Group Contributor

What makes you say that?! Me, your helpers and other people care about this story we're just either busy or whatever else so even if you think you're unable to do a thing just know that we're always by your side no matter what!

You’re NOT a failure. You created a brand new series that is quickly rising up in popularity just like mine. As your friend, I think you don’t give yourself as much credit as you deserve. I know what it’s like to have your confidence waver and be shaken but I can sure you that there’s no reason to worry.

ponydog127
Group Admin

It's more the people who read my stories that deserve more credit than me.

You do a great job nonetheless

ponydog127
Group Admin

Even though I do Scooby-Doo a lot of the time?

I may WISH for more variety, like looney tunes, HOWEVER, at the end of the day, its still YOUR choice!!
And whatever you decide, you have all these readers to show how good you are.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18