Twilight's Book Nook 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
RBDash47
Site Blogger
Group Admin

Hi all!

The Book Nook will primarily be organized via Discord (join our server here), but we'll make a point to post updates as needed here in the group forum as well.

If you're here it's probably because you saw one of our announcement posts, but just in case the tl;dr is: Wanderer D, Corejo, and I are going to run a bookstore booth at this year's Everfree Northwest vendor hall, and if you've published your ponyfic you can send in inventory and we'll sell it for you!

It's okay if you don't have a book ready to go at this moment -- if you want to put one together to offer at the Book Nook, you have until June 15th!

Deadlines

Do you live near Seattle?
Are you willing to store some boxes of books for a few weeks this summer? Let us know!

I believe all the deadlines have passed and Everfree and Twilight's Book Nook must be only weeks away. Do you have an author/title list of what will be available? Number of copies would be cool too. I can't go (too far to walk) but I'm itching to know what is getting printed! So exciting. Could you post them here, on FiMFic? Between my wandering ISP and no "smart phone", Discord is not an option for me.

People are still flummoxed when I tell them that the fat book I'm reading (at the moment, Changeling Space Program) is mlp fan fiction and that it's one of the shorter books. :rainbowlaugh:

RBDash47
Site Blogger
Group Admin

Yes, all the books have been printed and shipped out and are in transit to Seattle (or already there) as we speak!

We’ll have a catalog posted publicly within the next few days. We have a total of 1,175 units of inventory stocked across 77 unique titles.

An average of 15 books per title! That must weigh a few tons.

RBDash47
Site Blogger
Group Admin

A little under a ton! The Lulu order was right around 1,500 pounds; MOI's shipment was probably another couple hundred.

Min of Image shipped books to your Book Nook booth! Sweet! Did they include Celestia, The Changeling Queen? I've been waiting for that to pop up in their store. I was afraid they were winding down what with family obligations and how hard it has become to move books from there. So, you're just short of that one liner, 'that's a ton of books!' *rimshot*. :trollestia:

RBDash47
Site Blogger
Group Admin

Unfortunately no, they released that after they sent stock to us.

Can I just say I hope there will be an official writeup of how it went because I want to hear all about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8