Nine Elements Group 12 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Since it is fun to imagine hypothetical voice actors for characters, this thread will bring up voice actors you'd love to be hypothetically cast in a voice role for Nine Elements.

Only caveat being they have to be Vancouver based or at least be America-Canada dual citizens (like Tara Strong and Maurice LaMarche are). Or if it is a celebrity, it'd be in a guest star capacity (similar to Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day's guest roles).

What voice actors would you all like to see hypothetically cast in voice roles for Nine Elements?

Interesting idea. Admittedly, I always felt Neighsay should have had a comic relief head-in-the-clouds Pegasus assistant voiced by Rob Paulsen (as a Casting Gag). Haven't been able to think of a name for the assistant though. But, well, that's still years down the road.

BlueBioWolf
Group Admin

Well, I’ve stated hypothetical voice actors on several occasions. Voice actors that are dead by the time of Nine Elements (such as Kirby Morrow) are off the table for obvious reasons.

BlueBioWolf
Group Admin

I’ll consider that idea.

Guessing it'd be in a more guest capacity for Rob (given he isn't Vancouver based and doesn't seem to be America-Canada dual), similar to Patton Oswalt as Quibble Pants and Felicia Day as Pear Butter.

Here's some VAs I'd love to get hypothetically cast in a voice role for Nine Elements at some point:

Eric Bauza (America-Canada dual)
Jennifer Hale (America-Canada dual)
Michael Donovan
David Paul Grove
Jocelyne Loewen
Deven Mack
Adam Nurada
Adrian Petriw

BlueBioWolf
Group Admin

Deven Mack as in Sonic’s voice in Sonic Prime?

Yeah, that's the one. He's also been in other Vancouver productions like Marvel Battleworld, Super Dinosaur, Dragalia Lost, Ninjago, and the Johnny Test Netflix revival seasons.

BlueBioWolf
Group Admin

I’m not sure I’m familiar with David Paul Grove, Jocelyne Loewen, Adam Nurada, and Adrian Petriw.

If you need a refresher, David Paul Grove was Jonny 2x4 on Ed Edd n Eddy, Jocelyne Loewen was Penny Ling on Littlest Pet Shop, and Adam Nurada was Knuckles (only the main universe one, all his alternate counterparts are Vincent Tong) on Sonic Prime.

BlueBioWolf
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11