Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello,

I've been working on my next chapter for my fanfic "Rise of the Apple Princess" and is currently under "revising" with help with my co-author EverfreePony. Though we are making progress there is still so much more that needs to be done.

Aside from my current fanfic I'm working on I also have plans for other stories in the near future especially one that I'm planning to remake, "Mum's the Word".

With so many ideas I'm uncertain if I'll ever be able to get anything done right on time. Which is why I decided to ask for a "Story Advisor". Someone that can help out with the story/chapter point out any flaws/errors and what may need editing/proofreading, etc.

If anyone is interested or have any questions please leave a comment or PM me directly, thank you. :twilightsmile:

When you say help with the story, what exactly does that entail?

I will say I'm interested, but I'll admit I'm not really good at giving criticism about things to fix plot-wise.

Basically, I need someone to help out on how the story I've written sounds, anything that doesn't fit or should be removed/edited, etc.

Eh, if you want I'd be willing to give it a try.

Thanks for offering, though what I'm looking for is a long-term kind of help. This isn't just one fanfic, I'm looking for someone that can help out on both small and big things for my fanfics. If you're still interested let me know, I'm going to be pretty busy this week but I likely answer back during the weekend.

Well, I will say I'm definitely interested in this. Let me think...yeah, I think I'd be able to work something out so I can be online more often.
Hmm...alright then. Before I actually decide anything, I think I want to read through at least one of your stories. Not because of anything bad, I just want to know what your kind of writing style is, what genres you tend to do, that sort of thing. It probably won't change my opinion on what I want to do, but I want to be a little more prepared.

Have you read one of my stories, if not then may I recommend the one I'm currently working on:

Rise of the Apple Princess

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7