Rarity 2,008 members · 3,867 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
eLLen
Group Admin

With a little help from the now inactive founder, this long-neglected group dedicated to the classiest fashionista around has been put into the finger-hoof things of yours truly!
[youtube=barWV7RWkq0]

"What does that mean?" You might be asking yourself. "What makes you so qualified?"
The answer to one of those questions is simple: It means this group is going to be getting some needed renovation in all aspects. A brand new front page (currently in progress), adding missing folders and a reorganizing of the current ones, some threads dedicated to this elegant mare, and whatever else comes up. Look! We even have a banner and icon now! (Though, if you'd like to suggest a new one of either, go right on ahead).

Anywho, I'll be getting to work on fixing up everything soon enough. If you have any suggestions, comments, or anything else, feel free to post them here for now or just PM me.

Stay classy!

P.S. What is a better sign than getting a new admin when the number of members is 666?

Nothing to say, so I'll just leave this:

:raritystarry:

3986089 Hurray for not letting the group for Best Pony die! :raritystarry:

RaylanKrios
Group Admin

3986089 Any chance the group revivial comes with the need for another admin? :raritywink:

Do you have any specific plans on the subject of mature fics? The group's creator had a relatively strict policy, and as the folder was (and still is) locked against regular users, it was (and is at present) impossible to add them to the group.

eLLen
Group Admin

3986289 3986352 Ah yes. The struggle for power begins! :pinkiecrazy:
Really though, I'm going to get everything organized to my liking before bringing anyone else in. I'm unhealthily obsessive finicky about aesthetics and form.

3986509 Currently, I'm thinking of allowing them entirely. The old system sounds a little silly in my opinion. Why would you have one single genre need approving when others don't? If it's for quality, then that's what the upvote/downvote system is in place for.

Cool. I know of several quality fics that will be going in just as soon as things get settled.

Ok! I am also quite "finicky" about such matters...

From the ashes, it rises! Wannabe dictator admin here as well!:trollestia: (Kidding, kidding.:twilightsmile:)

Thanks for keeping best pony alive!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12