Rarity 2,008 members · 3,869 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Even though it never happened in the series, I’ve been incredibly fascinated by the prospect of the Cutie Map summoning Rarity and Spike for solving a Friendship problem. As well as going somewhere far away from Ponyville. It’s a concept that I was interested in tackling myself for quite a while, although there are things that I still haven’t worked out yet.

That being said…

If Spike and Rarity were called away together to solve a Friendship Problem, what would be the perfect and most fitting problem for them to solve? And where in Equestria should they go?

Truethfully I feel the most feeting problem be an conflict between 2 being of deferent species. as for where well I'd say maybe in Zebraka. (Zecora home land)

Ironically, I often envisioned using Zecora’s homeland for a story where the Cutie Map calls the Main Six and Zecora to solve a Friendship problem. Or perhaps Zecora and a Main Six member or more.

Well that a good place to go in a sense. Their not much canon lore outside the comic so it a treasure trove and a free for all estate of ideas and concepts.

If ya ever make a story you can use my oc in it if ya like. It at my blog
As for the potential problem it self, depending if rarity x spike is end game then it can be some kind of attraction of the Romeo x Juliet type.

I feel like this would have worked well as an alternate take on "Dragon Dropped"--and probably would address the whole Sparity thing pretty well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7