Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,864 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Ponk ponk ponk.

Hello, hello! NotSoWickedWitch, here! This year, for our Pinkie Pie group celebrartion - since it is the day that Ponk shall be celebrated - we'd like to invite both members from outside and inside the group to take part in our first group collaboration!

We need some talented authors on our staff for this project, and we'd love all the help we could get!

Introducing: The Pinkamena Pie Group Collaboration

Pinkie recounts the story of how Equestria was made. Or more specifically, how she ended up making Equestria for the second time.

After the complete wipeout of every living creature in Equestria but herself, a group of authors tell her story of how she restored her homeland, friends, and family with nothing but a life-creating tablet from the heavens. Thank you for the story idea, negatorri.

In order to begin with the group collaboration, we'll need a couple of things. And obviously, one of our first requirements is at least 15 authors on board the lovely Ponka Po express. We can't complete this project with a staff, and no doubt you have the potential to turn same project into something amazing, though we do understand if you may be too anxious to apply. We hope that you'll give the project a chance however, as this fic could really raise the roof for our bud of a character group. Remember: we can't have our group be on the bottom of the other M6 groups! We gotta rise the tippity-tippity-top! - or at least as close as we can get.

Each section must be at least 1,000K with a maximum of 4,000K. Please don't try to coax the person in front or behind you into doing a specific idea either, as you should leave that to the imagination - after all, nobody did it to you. Just make sure that you pick up the person in front of you's idea smoothly, and make it easy for those after you. Besides the desc. given, there is also no specific order or outline, so make sure to have fun with it! Do make sure it's teen or lower though.

Each author will have a total of four days to complete their part before the rotation moves on. You will have until 12:00AM at midnight to submit your piece, though I will allow anything ten minutes after - so 12:00 AM at the latest. Come on, guys, I need my sleep.

I stole this idea mainly from the AppleDash and Sunset Shimmer collab - the suckers - so make sure you stick your tongue out extra hard if they come by. Kidding, kidding - be good little kiddos. The order decided will be once the deadline for applicants is due, which will be October 21st. The official start of the project in general will be Halloween itself - to get that spooky-dooky vibe!

Already signed up, natch. :ajsmug:

Also, good grief. That Pinkie-Twilight picture is beyond adorable. :rainbowkiss:

I really like that Pinkie and Rainbow Dash one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3