TwiMac 468 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I am tickled pink by all the support I've received on the first chapter of my story. As I am doing this for all of you and the group, I am willing to hear any suggestions of what happens next in the story, preferably lots of fluff, Twilight being confused about becoming sexually aroused for the first time ever, deconstruction of mares lusting after Big Mac, development of Twilight and Mac's relationship, and Rainbow Dash making lots of 'you need to get laid' jokes at Twilight.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Just remember to keep it in the rating...

Probably could use a court scene or something... other mares getting jealous of Twilight and things get out of hand (and learn why thou shall not harm Celestia's little ponies)... Mac meeting with Twi's family and asking permission to marry her (I have in mind that he has more to fear from Twilight Velvet than anyone else)

Remember to keep them in character as per your story line. Pay attention to detail and always remember what has already been written.

Yes, that's all very good. I'll definitely keep those in mind.

I also plan to include other jabs, like how Mrs. Cake is infuriated at rumors that she cheated on Mr. Cake banning people for saying it from the store, and Celestia being rumored to be a molester is one of the very few rumors about Celestia that make her angry.

I was thinking Chapter 2 would start with Twilight dropping in on Rarity and RD, blabbering about how thinking about Big Mac has completely thrown her (can't eat, can't sleep, can't concentrate, etc.) and Rarity and RD are like o_O "Okay, honey, there's something we need to tell you about..."

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Don't go too far though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5