TwiMac 467 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

My favorite Twimac fic would probably have to be The Workhorse. I'd say it's the most well-written fic we have in the group. But sadly, it hasn't been updated since 2013 and the author hasn't logged in for over a hundred weeks.

There's so many great Twimac stories that look like they'll never be touched again that it's actually kinda saddening. But that's a list for another thread... :facehoof:

Favorite SFW: Sparkling Cider
Favorite NSFW: A Princess and her Master
Favorite WIP/Uncompleted: A Canterlot Courtship

I believe I saw you comment on Gathering the Elements by Ivory Piano. Do you think Mac is trying to court Twilight? The fic says the other Elements will fall for him and I guess it means all of them since it has the Mane 6 tag. Do you think it might end in Twimac?

I gotta say, Mac made it hard to think he didn't have some kind of ulterior motive with Twilight. Building her shelves is one thing since he's such a naturally nice guy and he was showing her his gratitude, but inviting her to dinner just so he can ask her if he can build her shelves is another thing. Or maybe the two events had nothing to do with each other and he genuinely wanted to spend some time with her/impress her. Either way, Mac tried to leave an impression on her and came out really enjoying her by chapter's end.

The hard part of this question is that the other four girls haven't shown up yet. While the Twilight/Big Mac interaction was great, I want to see how Big Mac interacts with the others, before I start to truly think that he's trying to eventually put a ring on Twilight. :twilightsheepish:

Yes, I'll give the author this, the ambiguity is masterfully done. Although, the fact that he made the first move on Twilight is a little suspect.

Also, have you read A Day With Friends by MyOpinionIsSuperior? Probably not, as it hasn't been updated since 2013 and the author hasn't done much of anything since 2014. I'm telling you this because he had probably the most interesting Twimac kid I've seen on this site: an inventor colt named Gizmo. Then again, it's probably best he stopped because his last blog (from 2013) said he converted to Flashlight. Gross!

At least the first move was seemingly successful I suppose. Unless Rarity's complete misread screwed with Twilight's head.

No, I cannot say that I have read that story. But judging from the last two sentences, it might be for the best I didn't read it. Wouldn't want another incomplete story on my mind. :rainbowwild:

Well, he never did get around to changing it to Flashlight. Also, I think it's the only story that actually has a Twimac kid instead of only being hinted at, because none of our stories have proper fankids.

Yeah, it took me a few seconds to realize it, but I guess I never have read a story that had Twimac offspring in it. Or at least no story that was centered on Twimac that had Twimac offspring.

What do you think a twimac kid would be like?

If you mean appearance-wise, I'm not very good with that kind of thing. But I would love for it to be a unicorn simply for the fact of combining the earth pony genes of Mac and the potential magic ability of Twilight, especially since you know Twilight would teach them all they could. It could show off it's physical or magical prowess anytime they wanted. A true dual-threat. Well outside of alicorns of course.

Personality-wise, I'm not sure which parent they would take after more. It would have Applejack/Granny Smith/Apple Bloom on one side trying to coach them up and then Cadence/Shining Armor/Twilight's friends on the other as well on top of the actual parents.

Another unfinished one is The Matchmaker by Babileilei. That thing reeked of potential (even though we never found out what the pairings were going to be) but after posting the first chapter, the author suddenly dropped off the face of the earth

Hm, that one looked like it did have a lot of potential from the description. I'm not sure which unfinished story, that has been on a multi-year hiatus at least, hurts more for me. There are more out there of course, but these are the ones that I always keep an eye on.

Family Matters, Apple of Twi's Eye, The Workhorse, A Spark Between Them, A Canterlot Courtship, I'm Still Me, Old Traditions, Darkest Secrets: A Writer's Compromise, or Every Summer

But hey, at least Ivory Piano gifted a new Twimac story.

favor would be family matters, I just wish it was still being updated

Did you read the latest chapter?

I did indeed. Have you?

That I did. Mac admitted Rarity isn't his type, however I find 'Fluttershy knows Macintosh the best' hard to swallow.

Well sans Pinkie, it seems that Twilight and Fluttershy are winning the battle by a healthy margin. Although this story is still a MacxMane 6 story, so I guess they'll technically all win in the end anyway. But the journey along the way is fun. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17