Warhammer 40k 1,421 members · 291 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

Living or dead, (Or missing), Loyal or Traitor, I gotta ask, who is your favorite, or favorites? For me, Horus, considering he was the instigator for many of the events of the 40K we know and love, plus he has a fair amount of depth, Leman, because wolves are awesome, Sanguinius, because he has an awesome, angelic look, and hmm....

Currently, and I am only saying this because honestly he is the Primarch I know the most about and enjoyed the most in all of our favorite youtube show XD, I would have to say Magnus the red, though as I get to know the canon magnus the red I slowly become more and more in favor of Leman Russ.

I have a huge thing for wolves and just listening to how the emperor found him and his early life is both awesome and hilarious.
Magnus though, I really feel for him. I see a lot of my own mistakes in him. he is a relatable character and kinda awesome.

Tie between Angron and Sanguinius. Their legions/chapters are my favorites.

5156198 my favorites are Rogal Dorn and Gullin

5156209 Same here with Leman, wolves rule!

Anyway, yeah, Magnus, I feel sorry for him, he only wanted to do what he thought was right, I mean true, he did wreck what could have been a great innovation for mankind, but he did it to try and warn his father. Though, every line read from him in any fic with him in it, I know read in ITEHATTSD voice

5156235 "From iron cometh strength! From strength cometh will! From will cometh faith! From faith cometh honour! From honour cometh iron!"

Iron warriors for the win brah
The best siege troops of ALL TIME

5156235 lol indeed, also its hard to imagine him as most the art portrays poor magnus

They make him look like a cross between a Sith pureblood from star wars and a retarded ogre that got hit with the ugly stick.

the Text to Speech Magnus is a lot better but still.. with that voice and the story spelled out....Id like to see him more as a young and powerful type.

Much more... human really.
though to be fair its hard to find a good picture of Leman Russ too...

5156253 True, now I wanna see a crossover fic where Magnus is a Sith Pureblood, training in the ways of the Sith under Sith Lord, Darth Tzeentch

5156251 Iron Within, Iron Without

Rorgal Dorn. The Primarch of the second found chapter The Black Templars.

NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

5156285 lol I wrote a story here with a Sith pureblood. lol XD
though yeah that would be something interesting.

wasn't Dorn the father of the imperial fists?

5156286 Ah, Ferrus. Right up on top, followed by Russ, the Sanguinius. Iron, Ice, Blood.

Favorite Loyalist: Rogal Dorn

Favorite Traitor: The Alpharius bros

5156372 he said black templars... is that another name for the royal fists?

5156376 Ah, no, they are their own faction, a Second Founded chapter, founded by the Fists
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Black_Templars

5156389 ah!
That makes more sense, I remember hearing that every legion got spread into chapters but I didnt know that they were given other names, I thought it just meant that there was a legion of ultra marines here one there and one there, a chapter of space wolves there there and there and then some blood ravens here here and here.
Which may or may not explain why I have seen what I almost positive are blood ravens called blood angels as well. Or I could just be grasping at straws.

He was, but the black templars are a successor chapter of the imperial fists, and therefore Dorn is technically their primarch.

5156395 It does get confusing. I think the Emperor pokes fun at this in one of the episodes. Also, there are the Salamanders, who somehow gained coal black skin and burning red eyes. And have some sort of pyro fetish

5156403 lol well I really wanted to hear them go on about the wolves.
Did the space wolves start any other chapters?

5156405 Um, actually, I can´t remember

Lion El'Johnson, Primarch of the Dark Angels.

FOR THE LION!

Not even a question. That would be my man, Perturabo.
"Oh, how cute. You built a little castle! And now your **** is wrecked. Have fun digging yourself out of your own ramparts, losers!"
The way Graham McNeil portrayed him in Angel Exterminatus was just so perfect; he made the Iron Warriors into the good guys after they had already turned traitor, and gave me even more reasons to loathe the Emperor's Children.

The Iron Warriors are also the most meta of Space Marine Legions. They play model wargames to practice tactics, and Perturabo himself constructs models of war machines. He once clobbered Fulgrim upside the head with a perfectly scaled Warhound Titan.

5156403 in the official artbooks, the natives of Vulkan are already pretry dark skinned. The Geneseed just makes them a bit darker, in the same way it makes all the Blood Angels blondes.

5156429 do you know where the gray Knights came from?
I keep looking for an answer but I keep getting conflicting reports.

5156429 Really, huh? I remember that one episode where The Man-Emperor and Kitten discuss this, and it turns out Kitten himself is black, though I thought he would be a bit paler due to no possible direct sunlight to skin in what must be years, if not centuries, and then they discuss how the Salamanders got to the way they are

5156430 rumor has it The Emperor Himself is their Primarch.

5156433 the melanin is triggered by the high radiation on Vulkan, where it renders them more resistant to dying of skin cancer. I know a few black people who rarely go outside, but have skin the color of this font I'm using. And that's all natural mutation in the genes. No manipulation like the Imperium uses.

5156435 Huh, I always thought well, if your skin isn´t exposed to sunlight and crap, it starts to lose some of its pigment, or maybe that´s just media.

Also, I thought it was that Khal Drago smhuck who was their Primarch, or maybe he´s just some crazy asshole who believes his beard is made of tiny men

Vulkan. For peace in the name of VULKAN!!!

VULKAN LIVES!!!

Mortarion. He didnt want to be how he his, but he has to.

5156438 it does, normally. But it can only change so much. If, as an example, you move an equatorial dark skinned person to northern Alaska, they will remain dark, but their children may be lighter. Inverting that, an Alaskan native will not get much darker moved to equatorial Africa.

5156198 Corax and Alpharius/Omegon. Those guys fought smart.

5156423 Iron warriors forever!!!!!!

The Emperor's actual favourite son, Sanguinius.

5157440 And the one that looks the coolest. He´s got wing like things

5157400 because they were too awesome?

Based on what I have read so far...
Roboute Guilliman
Pre-Corruption Fulgrim

5156198 Sanguinius for creating the flesh tearers and possibly sons of malice

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40