Crossovers 7,402 members · 10,995 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51
Qujon #1 · Jan 31st, 2020 · · 1 ·

Here is a link to his tumblr and a link to his twitter account:
Tumblr link
Twitter link

He makes these found footage/photo style horror images.

Though imagine crossing over FIM and Equestria girls and the Artwork of
Trevor Henderson.

How would you do that?

like imagine either the mane 6 (7 in eqg) or the cutie mark crusaders doing some urban exploration at an abandoned mansion that once belonged to a reclusive arcanologist:

and then see this shit:

This is perfect do it

HOLY FUCK?! WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!

HOLY FUCK, KILL IT WITH FIRE! KILLL ITT!

PS this is perfect, do it, also the second picture is one of the most creepy things I ever seen

Here's some more of his pieces:

Just imagine populating an old mansion with these abominations lurjing in it's many halls and rooms:

Great idea for sure. But you can tell some of those pics are fake. Others work if you didn't know any better.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0_0H6d-nyRdWVfMI0thJg
Check this guy out he does “who is” videos about some of the more repeating monster trever has made though its not just him. But a lot have been relates to him

This would also bring up implications that the arcanologist that once lived in the house summoned something dark which led to the manifestation of these abomination. So much that he had to abandon his mansion or else said monsters would kill him,

Just imagine the main characters trying to flee from one monster in the mansion's second floor only to see that another one is climbing up the stairs and is after them:

they're clearly painted into the photos

Good luck to those sleeping tonight

True. Some of them I couldn't tell they weren't real, unless I already knew ahead of time they weren't.

[meanwhile in another universe]

"Oh, it's Wednesday already?" - random Wolfenstein operative

and it turns out in the end that they are the most fucking harmless beings ever, like they can't attack or touch you and when they or you try an invisible world barrier come up so they just fucking stand there and stare at you unable to do anything.

that's all i can think of when i see these images.

"Long Horse" is one of them:

These things are terrifying

Bad enough I got a few spirits including a bad one living in my house. Fuck this shit.

I know right? Though with the ones I have they moved with me, though the twins are far from bad! Doesn’t stop them from misplacing my stuff for shits and giggles though :facehoof:

The bros barely bother me but there’s one fuckhead spirit been touching me and scaring the shit out of my sister by placing a “shadow hand” on our family portrait.

Fucking scary. Fuck that spirit.

We also had a wooden mask of a Barong from Bali. My mom’s students broke it and my dog’s been barking at that. We gave it away though.

Ah, a Spirit with a sense of Humor! He’s not being mean, just trying to scare you all for his own amusement. If you ask him to cut back and explain what his pranks are doing to you and your sister, there is a good chance he will. Goofball spirits tend to be the most reasonable, though he will still prank it won’t be as bad.

Had to do that with the twins, they kept waking me up at night by poking me! Do you know how weird it is to have a spirit poke you? It’s like being poked with ice XD

..............I think I just shit my pants a bit.

Shoot! Shoot those fuckers!

btw, their terrifing

Yeah well that doesn’t exactly explain the ghost in our house in Indonesia with no eyes, skinny as fuck, and always sits on my dead grandpa’s bed.

sweet dreams motherfucker:

You asked for more, so I gave you more.

Don't forget this handsome gentleman:

just imagine an old mansion loaded to the rafters with these creatures

A few more:

Im quite the fan of Trevor Henderson and i have been looking at his artworks for quite some time, billy styler https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0_0H6d-nyRdWVfMI0thJg often does videos speculating what Henderson's picture mean and what the creatures in them are

So what do you think about the idea of crossing over either FiM or EQG with his artwork?

I have two possible crossover ideas, the mansion idea as mentioned in the OP and one where Siren Head haunts the forests surrounding camp everfree and scaring away campers.

Yeah, in some universes, this is just Wednesday...

does he pay rent?

Loads Flamer with Righteous Intent

rent free and he hisses at my sister

Motherf… I can't un-see it. I CAN'T UN-SEE IT!!!

I think it would be a great idea, but it all relys on execution, which i cant help with, but i do have an idea for one of Henderson's creations https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/The_Man_with_the_Upside-Down_Face and what the main plot could be:
FIM
in ponyville accidents causing serious injuries has been occurring at a higher frequency that any other time in ponyvilles history, a journalist from Manehattan took a couple of photos from a recent cart crash, nopony sees whats wrong until twilight, who is panicking about what that creature could be (i would suggest a ponified version of it) and accidentally talks too loudly about it to her friends in public, the town panicks and chaos ensues, the fear of the residents seems to get the attention of many other sinister and vile creatures who emerge from the deepest part of the everfree forest, a part so dangerous, even the Timberwolves and Manticores avoid this part. This leads to an investigation by the mane 6 and possibly tbe journalist tagging along with them, they then venture deep into the everfree, to its deepest darkest depths. after struggling with some of the minor, less dangerous beasts of Henderson's creation, they stumble upon a abandoned mansion which has been around longer than the castle of the two sisters, possibly even predating the everfree forest itself, but what lays within sparks fear in the heart of even grogar himself

[I haven't watched EQG so i cant really come up with any ideas for that show]

I could imagine the mane 6 encountering Long Horse in their journey.

Thank you

Insan- I mean, I'm same
you heard nothing

oh I got a idea for this, what if somehow Trevor Henderson himself was in equestria with all the things he made over the years. now he need to find a way to get back home, put all the thing in the abandoned mansion, trap them, and so they don't cost any trouble.

link

---
also there this one idea "using a haunted polaroid camera to summon horrible abominations for use in battle" and using it for trapping them.

(that Trevor Henderson as a Dorohedoro sorceror)
link 1
link 2

or how about an equestrian expy of Trevor who, through the use of magic, brings his paintings to life. Like these originally served him, but one day, he was forced to abandon his manor as he eventually lost control of them and they threatened his life.

He'd likely have to settle down as some recluse living in ponyville.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51