The Mighty Lunar Republic 1,029 members · 663 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

To start this off, I want to dedicate this thread to all the people out there who take the time to write high quality stories and share them online. I think you are all wonderful and deserve Rainbow Kisses. :rainbowkiss:

But let me cut to the chase. There are groups that put up the facade of "we're here to help" when they are really here to be tyrannical.

I want to expose ALL these groups for what they really are: FRAUDS. They wear smiles and bright colors, but inside, they're just controlling freaks that want to dictate the lives of all.

So far, I've gotten The Writer's Group, and Authors Helping Authors. I left The Proofreading Group alone because they actually provide a valuable service.

Oh, and there is still no Canterlot Voice emoticon with Luna.

JOIN THE RESISTANCE! FIGHT FOR THE ONE TRUE RULER OF EQUESTRIA! BRING TO LIGHT THOSE WHO HIDE UNDER THE SUN! EXPOSE THE PHONIES!!! :flutterrage:

yar. are you pirate enough to throw off the chains of your maniacal moon monarch and join us on the light side of the force? we've got s'mores, and that one dude from gwar thinks we're pretty neat too.

*lets both sides kill each other until one wins and distroys the weakened winner with human tech and humanity reclaims equestria back from the pony sisters after being forced out*

Humanity forever FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twilightsmile::trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4