Lyra & Bon-Bon 1,668 members · 536 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Favorite Story you guys would recommend

Amongst completed stories:

Bonafide by SharpSpark

The Things We Do For... by obabscribbler

Both got Recommended by me in my reviews of them.

When in doubt, always start with the classics (FoE, Anthropology, etc.).

Apart from that, I'd also strongly recommend Letters From a Friend at the End of the World or Princess Luna's Suicide Solutions. Both of which are perfectly written adventure stories with lots of character depth and development. Those of you who like diving into a character's psychology a bit more than usual would definitely enjoy those.

Note that the second one is not yet completed, however

a 3 "book" story which follows a human that is transported to equestria,starts off slow and meh but really goes up and up.absolutely great character development for both OC's and show characters. a novice swordsman in the canterlot court
if you like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series then this is the story for you.see the zone and survive
that's all i can really suggest at this moment.

mendacity
It is one of only nine stories in TopTier, the highest category of my rating system.

Oh, wait is this for all our favorites or just the LyraBon ones?

ScyStorm
Group Admin

Considering this is the LyBon group, what do you think? :3

The Broken Toy by DarkKnight. Though still being translated, having read the original Russian version, I can most assuredly claim it's one of the greatest sci-fi works of the whole fandom.. and it has Lyra as the driving force there.

Seconding 4549136 and 4549282 for Bonafide and Lies and Lyres, respectively.

For non-Lyra/Bon related stories, I would recommend Roll for Initiative and War Games Ponies Play.

Edit: Ah, old thread is old. I need to get better at detecting necromancy. Still, I stand by my recommendations.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13