Lyra & Bon-Bon 1,667 members · 536 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

what if Bonbon wasn't the only secret agent in the relationship? What if Lyra was a Changeling spy? What if... They have a 'Mr and Mrs Smith' relationship?

For several years the EIA has been hunting a elusive Changeling code named 'Blackened Emerald', This mercenary changeling works for the highest bidder many acts of sabotage, industrial espionage, and theft of military secrets are laid at it's feet. Becoming extremely frustrated, equestrian spymaster B turns to his former protege code named 'Bond' to find this changeling and eliminate it.

...And that's all I've got...

That could be a lot of fun; if only because I can't help but imagine it as a weird sort of Action/Rom-Com.

I admit I really want this scene to happen...

Yeah, I'm just trying to imagine how much fun it would be to read about them fighting and it turning into a weird sort of really kinky sex (or lead into sex, if you want to keep it non-mature).

This is the most amazing idea I've heard in forever!

Wwwwhhhhhhaaaaattttt????

I apologize for necroposting (at least, I think this technically counts as one), but I figured that doing this would be better than making a new thread to ask.

By any chance did someone actually play a little with the Agent BonBon and Changeling Lyra dynamic in any shape or form? Cause if so, I'd love to have a read at it. If not, then I'd love to give the idea a go, without having to worry of accidentally stepping on anyone's toes/hooves here.

Edit: (That is if you guys are okay with me trying that is...)

Go for it. Just link it here when you're done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9