Random Comedy 543 members · 1,808 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I would like to shamelessly promote my own fic

"And Then Rainbow Dash Was a Colt," and Ten Other Really Awkward Stories by PiquoPie

IT is a clean, non shipping r63.
TAKE THAT STEREOTYPES

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/33045/%26quot%3BAnd-Then-Rainbow-Dash-Was-a-Colt%2C%26quot%3B-and-Ten-Other-Really-Awkward-Stories-

WHAT FAN FIC'S WOULD YOU SUGGEST

:rainbowderp: um... sorry I think I broke it,,, please don't be mad :fluttercry:

Well if it's a shameless self promoting fight.... BOOM!
Take that.

I'll read yours if you read mine. :coolphoto:

And thus the deal was struck :moustache:

So, I don't know if anyone is still in this group, BUT...

...and this is a BIG but...

IF anyone is still active in this group, then here are some stories I recommend:

Meatballs Keep Falling On My Head by Kazlene. Yeah, it's not officially tagged as a random comedy, but it should be; it has all the elements of a random comedy, so I feel justified promoting it here.

The Wanderers of Reality: The Equestria Imperative by VunderGuy. One of my current favorites, it's incomplete, so hopefully VG will be adding on to it soon. More on the random side of the comedy.

All For a Gallon Of Cream Cheese by Acheron. The idea for this story is completely random, but it's executed more on the comedic side of things. Another incomplete to which I'm really looking forward to seeing new chapters.

And finally, my shameless self-promotion. Take a look and let me know what you think...that is, if you want to...

Best of the best blessing upon you, dear Reader.

SlipperPutty

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6