Random Comedy 543 members · 1,808 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everybody!
My good friend and grammar tutor, EverfreePony has recently rewritten and generally upgraded one of her older stories. And I had the pleasure of beta-reading this new version.

Given it might not have been as appealing at the time it was first published as it was just an experimental collection, as well as that it features a lot of OCs in the main roles, I feel it’s a pity that people might just ignore it now.

So, let me do a bit of a promotion here:

Inside the Forbidden Room is a short, (not that) random comedy story, featuring a group of teachers from Canterlot and their daily mishaps happening in the staffroom (“the forbidden room”). Teaching intern Cheerilee along with a group of very well written OCs have the main roles there, but you can look forward to students Maud and Octavia and young, but really cute little Dashie. Oh, and there are lots and lots of coffee. And some hard cider. And stolen tableware. And one unfortunate school inspector.

So, go check it out, I can say that if you need something to brighten your day or just have a simple laugh, this story is a safe bet! :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1