Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Just wondering if anyone here plays it. I was never crazy for the traditional video games, but I used to have a bunch of cards about fifteen years ago and am starting to get back into it.

I do play it from time to time, yet I don't recommend it if you don't like seeing overused sets or broken sets with only a few counters. Honestly, the TCGO community is rather annoying as half (if not more) of that times you will face the same broken sets. If you get into competitive online, I assure you that you will find a Xerneas set, and that damn Malamar Ex/Darkrai EX combo. So if you are easily infuriated by things like that, don't play it

I do play it from time to time, yet I don't recommend it if you don't like seeing overused sets or broken sets with only a few counters. Honestly, the TCGO community is rather annoying as half (if not more) of that times you will face the same broken sets.

That doesn't bother me much, free is free.

If you get into competitive online, I assure you that you will find a Xerneas set, and that damn Malamar Ex/Darkrai EX combo. So if you are easily infuriated by things like that, don't play it

I don't plan to do any of that, I've been playing the CPU trainer challenges and am working on getting four star ratings on each of them. I probably would from time to time play against others, but definitely not in the tournaments.

I don't plan on getting any physical decks for online any time soon either, just save up tokens to get decks from that.

In that case, have fun! But do keep in mind, the only way to obtain free tradeble Booster Packs are trough either the fortune wheel in the end of an online battle (trough the mystery box prize), or winning Booster Pack 8-players tournaments. If you don't want to get involve in trades, then you'll be fine.

Good luck! Also, add me: TrainerBruno9 (don't ask about the name, it was a gift >_>)

Request sent from brohaz85.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5