Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I have been playing my Pokemon Y for awhile now and have been trying to breed a Ralts with perfect IV's in every stat. So far all I have been able to get are ones missing just one or two stats. Currently in the day care is a Ralts with perfect IV's in everything but defense and a Ralts with perfect IV's in everything but Special Defense. the one missing defense has a destiny knot on it as well. Does anyone have any tips on how I can improve my chances anymore of getting what I am looking for?

am i really doing the best possible at the moment?

4117085 On the one not holding the Destiny Knot, give it the "power" item for either defense or sp.defense, can't remember which ones they are but you can get them from the Battle Maison if you don't have them already. They give an IV in what they power up, so the defense one would give a defense IV, etc.
Hope this helps

4117137 so if i give it the Special Defense one then it increases the chance of the bred ralts to have a higher Special Defense?

4117140 It would give the bred Ralts a Sp.Def IV, just a handy tip when only one of your breeders is holding an item

4117145 ahh ok. ill keep that in mind. thank you

4117151 No worries, glad I could help :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9