Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Okay, you all remember Zygarde, right?

For those of you who haven't already heard the news, it seems that it was literally at only half of its power in X and Y. It has several other formes.

First, and no doubt weakest, is its cell forme, created from its individual cells. Due to their lack of any will or thought process, scientists are wondering if they truly count as Pokemon.

Then there's the Cores, sections of its brain. They do have will and sentience of their own, and can communicate with other Cores and the Cells.

Then there's its 10% Forme, made up of ten percent of its cells. It might not be very strong, but it can travel at 60 MPH, and defeats enemies with its sharp fangs and incredible speed.

Finally, there is its Complete Forme, where all of its cells are united. This Forme is only used when the ecosystem is being threatened, and the Cores have concluded that its 50% Forme isn't strong enough to deal with the threat, they bring it all together to form something that apparently is even stronger than Xerneas and Yveltal.

This is...interesting, to say the least. I wonder how it would be possible to incorporate this into the actual games?

4711876 I swear, the Complete Form reminds me of a Gundam.

I'd pay big bucks to see Complete Zygarde's design as a Skell. Seriously, it looks like a freaking giant mecha.

I am SUPER EXCITED for this!

4711876>>4712088 Well we now can get two of Zygarde's forms in the upcoming Sum and Moon games

and it is shown that Zygarde 50% aka the from that we known in X and Y can change into Zygarde Complete too

but there's one thing I'll like to know how do you change Zygarde !0% to 50%:derpyderp1::derpyderp2::derpytongue2:?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6