Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Okay. So, yesterday, i was playing my Y, battling a few trainers with my new Mew when i wasn't hatching eggs, when my Pikachu in Pokemoname wanted me to play with it.

It did, when i was reminded of Pokemon the 3rd Movie and the short Pikachu and Pichu and i realized something i should have long ago. Ash says at the end it the anniversary of when he and Pikachu first met. That meant at least a year had passed, meaning Ash was 11 back at that time. If the show at any point have called him 10 since then, that's bullshit even by it's own canon.

Ha! Take that, Pokemon

At the start of Black and White, the voice-over clearly says Ash is still 10.

Continuity? What's that?

>continuity in Pokemon

Nice try, Ash has actually started back over and added Pokemon to the Pokedex that he'd already added before!

5029758 hell, i didn't even like the Black and White series. It felt like filler if nothing else. I personally don't really count it. If you were to ask me, i'd go straight from watching the end of the Diamond and Pearl saga to X and Y without a second thought

5029764 well, to be fair, they're new pokedexs, so it kinda makes sense there.

5029800 He also had no clue what the Pokemon was, so that doesn't really matter. Also, just because you don't like a saga doesn't mean it's filler and doesn't count. He's 10 lol.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6