Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

After weeks to think about it, I've finally come to a conclusion of what I think of the type.

PeanutButterGamer = Me
Unicornism = Everyone who says Solgaleo should be Fire-type

5283306 At least give it an ability that doesn't make it a Metagross X3

Or at least no super effective damage to fire?

5283306 and that ladies and gents is reason why I'm glad I've chosen Moon...
at least lunaala is NOT a copy of any pokemon...

5283330 I believe they actually shortened it to simply Lunala in the English trailer.

But I do agree with you 100%

Holy shit, I never noticed Solgaleo's typing is literally a Metagross! :pinkiegasp:

BTW, I'm getting Moon, but I want Solgaleo. It's a tradition of mine that I always get the second game, but Solgaleo is just so damn cool that my sister agreed to get Sun and help me get Solgaleo while she gets Lunala.

5283443 Well not only that, but his ability is exactly the same as Metagross too, haha.

Also Bronzong and Jirachi share that type.

Shit! I forgot to add that he had Full Metal Body as an ability! Now everyone thinks I'm a moron! :raritydespair:

5283443 not just typing... it's ability Full metal body is basically a clone of clear body ( just like ANOTHER signature ability White smoke)
so yeah it is BASICALLY METAGROSS... and I have 8 of them in my AS PC...
while Lunala's typing and even its ability is nothing new ( its typing is shared by bound hoopa and its ability is basically Dragonite's multiscale) NO OTHER POKEMON HAS THESE TWO THINGS COMBINED...
again UNLIKE SOLGALEO

5283456 Noooo, it's fine :derpytongue2:

I'm just loving Lunala's ability

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I GET IT!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE COMMENT ABOVE YOU!!!!!!!! :raritydespair:

Same as Multiscale, though. :applejackunsure:

5283459 PRAISE THE MOON FOR NOT BEING A COPY OF PREVIOUS POKEMON!
LUNALA SUPERIOR! SOLGALEO INFERIOR!

5283465 Multiscale is a amazing ability though. It's what skyrocketed Dragonite into being usable again.

5283467 Hail the moon! (That's 4 weak to dark...)

5283474 well in its defence... in Japanese "dark" type is actually called "evil" type...

5283477 True, true. Still, not as disappointing as the Sun god weak to sun. Just imagine it standing on the sun, burning up XD

Imagine they make it so they both have Mega-evolutions. That way, it would add Fire on Sun, or Dark on Sun. Something like that.

5283483 I actually had a doubt that Solgaleo would be a fire type... it dose not looked "firely" enough... apart from being legendary pokemon of the sun... there is no visible flames on Solgaleo's design...

4x weak to Dark AND Ghost, actually.

5283492 Then again, there's no visible Steel on it either. It kind of looks like Entei and Arceus got curious at the Day Care Center.

5283495 Well at least he's not weak to the Sun :raritywink: And the Sun is weak to the Moon.

5283306 but I don't want a rare metagross...

Too bad! :flutterrage:
(lol jk)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22