Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Just... no introduction necessary. Take a look for yourself. :rainbowlaugh:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/30/12065976/pokemon-sun-moon-new-characters-bad

You can tell this was written by someone who doesn't know what a Pokemon is, because the only Pokemon he references is Luvdisc, and he calls Zygarde at the end of the "article" the "snake-like creature", like it was something he's never seen before. The thing has been out since two-thousand and fucking thirteen!

What an idiot. :rainbowlaugh:

You know, people said Goodra was stupid looking too, then everyone loved the huggy goo dragon, and yeah, Grubbins second form is weird looking, but Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, and Cascoon are all weird looking too, Grubbins final form is awesome. And yes. The fish is a little dumb, but not every Pokémon can be great.

I think this might be the first USABLE early bug Pokemon. :rainbowlaugh:

5329979 It's like if you mixed a Heracross with a Galvantula

5329979 I'd say the most usable beginner bug varies between Leavanny, because of her attack and speed, and Vivillion with sweeping capabilities.

(Not that they're the best, just the best in their group)

*coughcoughVolcaronaQuiverDancecoughcough*

5330781 I actually prefer Venomoth for Quiver Dance. Less damage from rocks, Sleep Powder and Tinted lens.

Bravo, my good friend! You've found me someone worthy for my team! :rainbowkiss:

I just like using Volcarona because if you can get off a few Quiver Dances, spamming Bug Buzz and Fiery Dance, the latter of which has a 50% chance of raising its special attack, it'll be one of the best sweepers in the game.

5331049 It is one of the best. It's just very one dimensional.

Am I the only one that thinks Bruxish is the perfect Talonflame counter? Immune to any flying move it uses and resistant to fire moves?

...oh my god. :rainbowderp:

You're right! :pinkiegasp:

Unless Bruxish's ability "Dazzle" only stops moves that already had a priority and not moves that were temporarily given priority. But yeah, if that wasn't the case, we could be seeing a serious competitive mastermind!

First with Klefki and now with Bruxish... When will GameFreak stop making competitive perfections that have lazy or dumb designs?

Who knows.

One thing I've been wondering: While it is obvious a Kalos pokemon will get a mega finally, will they have megas for pokemon that come out in gen 7?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11