Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So... What to think of the new 'Alola' forms? Also, Donald Trump has arisen...

I really don't know how to respond. I feel like this isn't even the Pokemon I grew up with. I do like the new sanshrew form.

5397137 It's definitely... new. Still, not like we don't get gamechanging things every game. Physical/Special split, Dream World Abilities, Megas.

Yesssss!!!!! Finally the dream of regional differences for Pokemon has come true.
Also that bird Pokemon is obviously a refrence to the Galapagos finches since hey have vast differences depending on what island they live on.

5397374 There's been regional differences. Gastrodon is basically it. It's just cosmetic though really.

But these regional differences include type differences.
I wonder what will happen when they are traded to latter versions such as if they make a Pokemon z later.

Also gastrodon was a coastal difference within the same game were as these are Pokemon that have been around for generations having diffrent looks and abilities due to them living in a diffrent region.

Gastrodon was coastal, but it's still a different 'regions' in which the forms are from. Also, I did state that is was only cosmetic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8