Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

I ship Typhlosion x Gardevoir!

Why? I have no idea. I just like the pairing. I'm also a fan of Ledian x Meloetta:pinkiehappy:

Oh and that pic is owned by Barrel-kun

5437441 I ship Ninetails with Glaceon or Eevee with Trixie. Trixie is best pokemon.:scootangel:

5437452 eevee x Trixie? That actually sounds adorable. Aren't unorthodox pairings (or as i like to call them, crack pairings) great? :pinkiehappy:

5437464 They are! I already wrote something for that. Now I'm trying to make a prequel for my readers who asked for one. I named the eevee Charlie.

Dragonair/Milotic

Blazkin/lucario

5437472 send me a link!

I made a story about Typhlosion and Gardevoir too but it's not on this site. It's on fanfiction.net. it's called "Mystery Dungeon: Ribbons of love - Red" I'm working on the sequel right now.

5437481 What Set us Apart There you go. I'm gonna check yours out too.:scootangel:

5437441 I ship Zangoose x Lopunny and Umbreon x Twilight. And Milotic x Dragonite

5437488 Eevee x Trixie and Umbreon x Twilight. Any other eeveelution pairings I should know about?

5437478 Dragonair/Milotic- that sounds like a story someone should've made a long time ago.
Blazkin/lucario - that's sounds like a cute pairing AND a cool fight

5437492 Here you go. The second best pairing, or something like it. It's more friendshipping that anything.

5437500 if I were to ship a pokemon and a pony, it guess they would be: Keldeo x Rarity, Ponyta x Twilight, Skiddo x Applejack, Deerling x Fluttershy, Blitzle x Rainbow Dash & Girafarig x Pinkie.

I think a ponyta and Silver Spoon would be great. :scootangel: So adorable!!:heart:

5437488 That first one is different. Unexpected too. :raritywink:

5437478 From your avatar I would have guessed Lucario and Ninetails.:twilightsheepish:

5437514 I see Zangoose as the battle hardened snarky badass and Lopunny as the cheeky witty leaping battle girl. In my mind it works.

5437441 I ship Rapidash and Zebstrika.

5437549 I'm trying to imaging that child. I'm picturing a Ponya with stripes

5437517 yeah I'm not sure who's if out with nine tales
5437496 hehehe yeah
And I agree it would be a cool fight

5437556 I don't know about Ninetails but I do like Vulpix x Zorua and Eevee x fennekin

5437441 I ship:
Blaziken x Lucario
Sableye x Sneasel
Espeon x Umbreon
Glaceon x Leafeon
Gardevoir x Garchomp
Suicune x Zekrom
Pikachu x Buneary(?)
And some others...

5437946 Suicune x Zekrom. -Immediately thinks of size proportions and slaps myself for it-

I may be the only one here who feels this way, but I personally like to think of Umbreon and Espeon as brother and sister rather than lovers.

Comment posted by Azelze The Mephistocorn deleted Aug 20th, 2016

5437946 I think it's cute.... Awkward but cute.

5437978 5438095
One day I saw a picture with an anthro suicune and a black dragon that I thought it was zekrom at the time - never could play pokemon white :fluttercry: - and started shipping them.

I'm more of an anthro guy, no size difference this way :rainbowlaugh:

I searched through hell to find this picture but no sucess. Found a r34 Suicune x Reshiram, tho :pinkiecrazy:

5438115 Hey, it's fine. Everyone has their preferences.

5438115 I know how you feel. Crack pairings are great but it's almost impossible to find art on them. It's a miracle that there are SOME pics and one comic on Typhlosion x Gardevoir. Really wish there were pics of Ledian x Meloetta though....:fluttercry:

Maybe I'll make a Suicune x Zekrom one-shot. Just for you.

5438121 When I first heard of the Gardevoir x Garchomp ship I isntantly thought that it didn't make sense. Then I saw this:

Cuuuuuute! :heart:

5438192 Daww! :heart:

Man, when I saw Rarity's face the first thing that crossed my mind was: "I saw enough hentai to know where this is going". :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

5438245 oh, I got one! Scizor x Leavanny (did I spell that right?)

Ninja love!

5439227 Hey, that's a cool one!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33