Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Okay, I've gotta put this out there and ask who wants which Starter Pokemon when Sun and Moon are released on Friday.

I think I'll be taking a pass on Litten. Incineroar's design brings back some bad memories of Generations 3-5, even if it's a Fire-Dark type instead of Fire-Fighting. Plus, its Signature Move, Darkest Lariat is really just its own version of Sacred Sword.

Rowlet is one that has my attention. Its design as Decidueye is certainly pretty awesome-looking, and its Signature Move, Spirit Shackle is like Mean Look, but it also deals damage. That's a killer combination, right there.

And Popplio...I know a lot of people were ragging on it, but I found it to be kind of cute. And its design as Primarina certainly looks awesome. Its Signature Move, Sparkling Aria, is very interesting, as it both deals damage and heals the target of Burn status. In other words, it seems to me that it can be especially useful for messing with enemies that rely on the combo of Burn + Guts + Facade.

So on Friday, I know which Starters I'm getting when I get Pokemon Sun and Moon. The cat is probably not happening, but the owl and sea lion? I'm getting those for sure!

Rowlet for me. I'll be nicknaming it Nightshade, regardless of gender.

I'm getting a Rowlet and naming it De Killer
After a character for Phoenix Wright

If I could play it, I'd probably pick Litten.

I'm getting Rowlet in sun and Popplio in Moon. Despite loving fire types, I'm just not a fan of Inciniroar.

Im getting Rowlet. I've been wanting it sense day one. gonna nickname it Soren or Gylfie depending on the gender.

The fire cat.

5638666 I'm going with Popplio. After all, water types are my go to PokéStarters. I never really had anything against it either; which is a plus in some books! Lol.

I'm gonna choose Option D, my friend is trading me a Charmander for a Litten. After seeing the final evolutions, I don't really like any of them. I was never a fan of owls or archers so there goes Rowlet, I don't like mermaids so there goes Popplio, and I was originally on Team Litten....then the last evolution came out. I still scream out to this day, "WHY IS THIS NOT A FIGHTING TYPE!".

5638994 secondairy type triangle

Decidueye and Primarina. I love both of them. Incineroar is alright, but he's far from my favorite. My Primarina is gonna be female no matter what.

5639446 You know, if you really think about it, it's more of an incomplete triangle. But even so if it's a Dark type, can it at least NOT look like a Fighting type? I mean it looks like a wrestler and it's Z-Move involves a wrestling ring, I know people are sick of Fire-Fighting starters but seriously? Dark was a better description for it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14