TwiLuna 3,809 members · 884 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

Dear citizens of Fimfiction and subjects of TwiLuna,

I speak in the capacity of an emergency admin, and I have two news to announce: one bad, and one good.

First, I am unhappy to inform you that all the contest judges have been... kidnapped! Do not let their faux online activity foal you: their homes are empty, and no doubt some kind of evil magic is involved. Authorized ponies launched investigation immediately after we noticed first troubling signs, and it is currently at full tilt; a kind astronomer volunteered to examine Moon's surface for any trace of the judges. I hope it is not as serious as a season finale, and we will see them back very soon.

The good news is that we have obtained a partial archive of the judges' notes on the contest entrants. It means we have high probability of recovering all the data needed to decide the winners! And properly honor them.

So stay tuned, and I believe one day we will witness it. After all, one of the lessons Princess Luna's story teaches us is patience.

Archives recovered (3/3):
Judge #1: ▊▊▊▊▊
Judge #2: ▊▊▊▊▊
Judge #3: ▊▊▊▊▊
Reserve1: ▊▊▊▊▊
Reserve2: ▊▊▊▊▊

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

Well, from my position, I can see something is happening, so we're probably approaching the grand finale.

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

To close this thread gracefully—it has happened! Behold!
TwiLuna Contest #4: Broken Crown [RESULTS]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3