Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Hey. Everypony results are in!!!:
Taviscratch-3
:ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2:-1
scootafeather-1
:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:-1
:rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy:-1
and the winner(again!) Is....taviscratch!!!( vinyl's 2nd win!)
And this weeks poll is: FAVORITE VILLAN!!!!(sory, i thought of it as i was typing this, so it kinda sucks:raritycry:) and i have something to ask you everypony:raritywink: since my brother and i are having a hard time thinking of new ones, i was hopeing that you guys could offer up some new thoughts:pinkiecrazy: i might use one if i cant think of one(which will probably happen:rainbowlaugh:) anyhoof, polls open now and you all can vote!!! enjoy!!:twilightsmile::eeyup::yay::pinkiehappy:

Discord. Definitely Discord.

My idea: Favorite race. If thats possible.

Oh, this is definitely Discord for me. x3

And for my idea... Favorite type of pony ? Like Unicorn, Alicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony?

You guys forgot sea pony.:pinkiehappy:

Discord all the way.

Idea: Pick a few well known brony art, and have us choose which on we like. Or I can do it because I have A LOT.:ajsmug:

Hmm... Chrysalis or Discord...
I'd have to say Discord. Mostly because of a fic I read where he turns Pinkie into a Draconiquus. :pinkiehappy:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Wow, thats 4 votes for discord......no one likes chrysalis, huh.....and nightmare moon....wow:pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::yay::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::eeyup::moustache:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Wow, thats 5 votes for discord....oh well, i. Gotta go with nightmare moon....:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8