Sensual Fiction (SFG) 1,726 members · 1,196 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

If you were to die next to a single pony, who would it be and what would you say to them.

Scootaloo. I'd say I love ypu

i'd die next to my OC Wildfire, and say this to her

Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away to the next room.
I am I and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other,
That, we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name.
Speak to me in the easy way
which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone.
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word
that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect.
Without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same that it ever was.
There is absolute unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?

I am but waiting for you.
For an interval.
Somewhere. Very near.
Just around the corner.

All is well.

Next to Trixie, saying, "I still think it was worth it, do you?"

Poetic I'll give you that.

Thank you for the follow! :pinkiehappy:

DH7
DH7 #8 · Jun 9th, 2015 · · ·

Celestia. She's lived for so long that if anyone in the MLP universe were to be able to answer some of the most profound life questions, it would be her.

If I were to die next to Luna, i'd say:
"You were an... overrated character... anyway..."

4450160 Next to Nurse Redheart, saying 'Excuse me... I seem to be missing a few parts... Could you book me in before I...*le dies*'

Not very profound or meaningful, but given the circumstances, I'd have a lot on my mind at the time.

I am actually working on a second person fic on her. Unfortunately I am unable to finish the first chapter at the moment due to my involvement in another project

Eh, we all need humor in our lives. And I just completely made the Luna thing up as I was typing it, so...

Heh, fine here's what I would say if I died next to Pinkie Pie:
"Oh, don't worry about me... I learned a long time ago that life was too short to be all mopey over something out of your control. You should just try to find all the happiness you can, before you end up kicking the bucket..."

Better I guess?

Honestly I just figured that Luna thing was just a joke anyways

Lemme guess... Your a fan of her

4450160 Definitely next to Terrato (Upheaval).

"Eh, I always thought you were a bad leader... until you let Black Rose get lost in the Abyss. Since then, you are the best leader, better than Alexander the Great."

Just to speed my death up.

I would die next to Fluttershy, and I would recite, "A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir", which are four powerful lines from one of my favorite songs.

Translate please?

4450160 I would die next to Rainbow Dash, I'd say: "Don't cry, Rainbow. Remember, stay awesome, and stay the loyal friend we always loved." *Dies smiling*

That's a good one dude

She's cute I guess as far as ponies go. But my own pony is sorta different from her.

Oh and thank you for the follow!

Pinkie Pie.

"Don't cry, Pinks, you know how I hate seeing you cry. Besides, and death is just another journey…Hey, could ya do me a favour? Never liked funerals…too sad and dreary for my tastes. A party sounds nice…to celebrate the life I had, and it might cheer the others up. Yeah, that sounds nice…I'll be sure to repay the favour, throw you a party when you reach the other side. Pinkie promise…Just…take your time, okay Pinks? I don't want to see you popping over before I finish getting ready…"

4450160 I have a few ponies in mind:

Miss Cheerilee: "Out of all the lessons you've taught me, to love and be loved in return was the greatest of all... Thank you for everything."

Luna: "No matter what choices you'll make, remember that I'll always be on your side, like you were for me."

Fleur de Lis (or Fleur dis Lee if you're picky): "Don't let anypony tell you what kind of pony you should be, because you're the only one who knows you better than anyone else. That's what you've taught me during our time together. Thank you for accepting me for being me."

One or two of them might be from how I interpret them or portrayed them in my stories, but that's all I've got.

Definitely Pinkie Pie, just so we could do the following routine:

Me: "Somepony call me a doctor!"
PP: "Okay; 'you're a doctor'."

:pinkiehappy:

Discord, and I imagine my choice of last words would be something like: "Bring me back! Use your magic to bring me back!"

(If Discord doesn't count as a pony, then Celestia or Twilight.)

:4452420
:rainbowlaugh:

I guess discord doesn't count.

4452314 Gosh! That was great!:pinkiesad2:

That's a little dark. Funny, but dark

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32