Sensual Fiction (SFG) 1,726 members · 1,193 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Whirring Gears
Group Admin

Going through the folders right now, clearing out everything that obviously doesn't belong.

Mostly kicking out Mature/Sex stories in the Fluffy and Fuzzy folders for now, but will get to the rest of the list when we've got more time.

If you'd like to report a fic for inappropriate content in any folder, please send a private message to me.

*pokes the Big List with a stick*

So, the folders still aren't properly cleaned, and there's flat-out clop being added to "teen-rated" folders on a regular basis. Y'know, clop, that stuff we "had to" nuke an entire folder over? I know people have lives, but are any of the group admins ever intending to be active here ever again? Is the group just dead?

Whirring Gears
Group Admin

I've passed on the list and am trying to keep on top of new incoming fics being added to folders. However, I did not notice fics removed being readded or even a number of other ones that haven't popped up in my feed.

I'd forgone writing the usual notes to the author for each story as I hoped the removal itself would prompt them to read the rules. I can see that was a mistake now.

Whirring Gears
Group Admin

I'm going to clarify a bit and admit fault here. I assumed/hoped someone else would handle it. I've had plenty of times to see when I went in to delete the newer fics that it wasn't done. I'd been distracted with other projects such as my own writing.

I'm afraid that tomorrow's a bit of a busy day for me (the joy of multiple jobs). As soon as I get home, I'll be prepping a copy-paste notice for PMs and going through every folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5