• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 635 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 635

CH 9 The Chaos Realm

As Discord gets to the kitchen.

Discord looks at Princess Luna, "I think she's in bed sleeping, but I should introduce five volunteers." As Discord smiles.

Princess Luna rolls her eyes, "Did they want to work here that's a bit odd."

Discord laughs, "They needed a job so they came to ask me personally. I give you the five volunteers. Meet the dazzles, Starlight Glimmer, Tirek, and Trixie."

Princess Luna opens her eyes, "So how did the Sirens get here. They were banished by Star Swirl the Bearded."

"Princess Luna it doesn't matter how they got here as long as they want to work with us." As Discord looks at Princess Luna with a cute facial expression.

Princess Luna looks at Discord with a smirk, "You know Princess Twilight won't approve." As Princess Luna tries to get comfortable.

Discord phone rings in his head. Discord gets a call from Flash Sentry as he thinks in his mind, "What should I tell Flash Sentry." As he thinks in his mind, "I have no choice but to make an excuse." Discord wrote a message in his mind, "Sorry we are battling two generals in the chaos dimension. Here are some bits to take the train." As Discord writes it in his head and pulled out a lot of bits. Then he poofs the message to Canterlot in the envelope.

Princess Celestia comes in, "Well, they haven't tried anything to take chances with the Chaos realm, so I guess they're trying to ask for forgiveness."

Princess Luna looks at the dazzles and Starlight Glimmer, "But they are villains."

Princess Celestia laughs, "Discord is a villain, but he changed. You were Nightmare Moon and you changed. So why not them."

Princess Luna looks at the dazzles and Starlight Glimmer, "You'll only get this last chance you better not mess things up."

Adagio looks at Princess Luna while she is swimming in the water, "We are the dazzles but only one person wants to destroy everything and that is the bounty hunter."

Aria looks at Princess Luna, "Bounty hunters killed a lot of sirens for sport. We are not sure if we're the only ones left."

Sonata Looks at Discord, "Next Tuesday will you make it rain tacos?"

Discord laughs, "If we're all life then maybe of course Princess Twilight will have to agree on it otherwise she put me back into stone."

Starlight Glimmer looks at Princess Celestia, "I tried to make everyone equal, but my mind wanted balance. I guess it's either we have Equestria or not. But I now know that this bounty hunter is out for blood. We have to take this pony out."

Discord calls for tea time, "Tirek bring us some tea."

Princess Luna looks at Discord, "Hmm... This is like an old villains hideout."

Discord laughs, "I tried to invite Trixie, but she screamed the first time she saw Tirek and the Dazzles it was too funny."

Trixie gives him a weird look on her face, "You know I'm right here."

Tirek set up the tea on the table and pour the tea each cup with his magic.

Everyone Drinks their tea.

"So Discord who is the enemy this time." As Tirek looks at Discord with a smirk on his face.

"A bounty hunter." As Discord looks at Tirek and smiles.

"The thing is I don't get is why Princess Celestia is here?" As Tirek laughs, "She isn't a criminal like us."

Princess Celestia laughs, "Why of course I am. I cheated by banishing Discord into stone I also banished Princess Luna for 1000 years and took as High Queen in the Equestria say it isn't so. After a few more years I discover Princess Mi Amore Cadenza becoming an alicorn. Then I wanted to test out my students to see if they can succeed and she became an alicorn. Twilight Sparkle my faithful student succeeded. Although it doesn't get any crueler than that."

Everyone looks at Princess Celestia.

"So Princess Celestia you're very cruel to your subjects, even if they manage to beat all of us." As Discord looks at Princess Celestia with a laugh.

"That was the point of my faithful student to test out her skills. But now I'm worried because of the fifth alicorn has come to this world and she was an earth pony." As Princess Celestia looks at everyone. "Not only that a bounty hunter is now a threat to Equestria." As Princess Celestia fears and worries.

"So we have to trust the fifth alicorn as a 50 percent chance that she won't turn evil." As Aria looks at Princess Luna.

"Don't forget. I believe there were six castles instead of four." Discord brings a map that is very old.

Princess Celestia looks at Discord, "Where did you get that?"

"I stole it from Spike." As Discord laughs.

Princess Celestia looks at Discord, "You must return that map to spike."

Tirek stands up and makes some more tea.

Discord looks at Celestia, "He has five copies I'm sure he won't mind letting us have this map and try to figure out how to unlock the Cloudsdale castle.

Adagio looks at Discord, "So you're saying there is a castle in the sky?"

Discord laughs, "It's true, it really said that there is but we aren't sure how to unlock it yet. Do you believe in fantasy?"

Adagio looks at Discord with a weird look, "A castle in a sky is impossible the weight would be crashing down upon Equestria as it hits right?"

Discord laughs again, "Well, we will have to wait and see." then he laughs some more. "I totally want to put chocolate rain by the castle."

Sonata looks at Discord, "Does it come with tacos?"

Discord looks at Sonata, "It Depends on how much you are willing to pay for the taco."

Sonata looks at Discord with a smile, "Are 400 bits worth it."

Discord laughs, "400 bits, it's a done deal."

Doorbell rings.

Discord goes to the door when everyone is drinking their tea.

"Yes, may I help you." As Discord looks at this mail pony.

As Parcel Post shivers in fear of the draconequus.

Discord remembers this mail pony as he remembers that he's the one who gave him the golden ticket to the gala.

Discord reads the letter.

A letter is written in ink Surrender or die.

Discord looks at Parcel Post, "What kind of message is this."

Parcel Post looks down, "It was in the postal mail."

Discord looks at the distance and looks at the portal that opened up. The portal is overflowing with lots of troops heading this way.

"Well, I guess I can't leave you here. Were getting trespassers." Discord sends Parcel Post with the others in the kitchen.

Discord looks at Princess Celestia, "We have an army of trespassers who weren't invited to the tea party. I should get rid of them personally."

"No, just puts them to sleep and let Pinkamena Diane Pie Cupcakes handle the rest." As Princess Celestia looks at Discord.

Everyone looks at Princess Celestia.

Discord goes out of the house and puts a double barrier around the house.

As Parcel Post saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, "Hi and who are these people?"

Princess Celestia told them, "Let's all say are named and are old jobs. Starting from Parcel Post."

"Hi, my name is Parcel Post My job is mailing letters."

"Hello, my name is Princess Luna and my old job was Nightmare Moon and to rule over the Equestria by darkness."

Parcel Post knows about Nightmare Moon.

"Hi, my name is Princess Celestia and my old job was to rule over Canterlot and so far it succeeded."

Parcel Post never knew Princess Celestia was evil, yet during this time.

"Hi, my name is Adagio and my old job was to sing the music as to hypnotize Equestria and rule, but I got banished by Star Swirl the Bearded."

"Hi, my name is Aria and my old job was the backup singer to hypnotize Equestria and rule, but I got banished by Star Swirl the Bearded."

"Hi, my name is Sonata and my old job was based singer to hypnotize Equestria and rule with tacos everywhere, but I got banished by Star Swirl the Bearded."

Parcel Post was getting the shivers.

"Hi, my name is Tirek and I was close to beating Princess Twilight my old job was to use absorb all magic and rule Equestria but I failed and went to Tartars."

Parcel Post is getting scared.

"Hi, my name is Starlight Glimmer and my old job was to rule Our Town with forcing people to become equally as I force them to. But I failed by a student that has a purple body and she was an alicorn."

Trixie speaks, "Well, you already know who I am. I use the dark alicorn amulet just to take over ponyville."

Parcel Post looks at the old villains in a feared way, shivered and then faints.

Discord goes back in the house.

"So there were two generals I must have seen it coming." As Discord gets stressed about it.
Princess Celestia looks at Discord, "So did you murder all of them outside?"

"Nope, I think I made them go to sleep forever. But I didn't make the two generals go to sleep forever. I just got rid of the two unicorns general magic and pour it into a bottle in case some alicorn wants more power to drink it such as you or Princess Luna. It only works for alicorns to drink this kind of potion. I send the two harmless unicorn generals to the magic kingdom castle for Pinkamena Diane Pie Cupcakes to torture them to deaths and getting information on how many there are bounty hunters that are out there. I already send the letter to faithful student Princess Twilight. Everyone knows that I have the brains around here. The rest can die from too much sleep."

Princess Celestia looks at everyone, "Now where were we. Ah yes, I certainly forgot." Princess Celestia tells
Tirek to wake up Parcel Post.

Tirek wakes up Parcel Post with a growling sound. Parcel Post wakes up as he screams for mercy.

Princess Celestia looks at Discord, "You're the only one who never said your name and your old job why not tell it to
Parcel Post."

"But he knows what I have done." As Discord looks at Princess Celestia.

Princess Celestia gives Discord the look.

Discord laughs. "Alright, I'll do it just for you."

"Parcel Post I'm lord of chaos my old job was to rule the world and bring extra chaos with Pie and Cheese."

Parcel Post was thinking in his mind, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and they were all old villains." then he faints and his soul went to heaven.

Discord check for a pulse, "I think he died. We must have scared the soul out of him."

Princess Luna looks at everyone, "Well great now we need another mail pony to do the job. We need to call in a
professional we need Derpy Hooves."

As everyone looks at Princess Luna.