• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 291 Views, 3 Comments

Beautiful Lies - Filthy Blue Shades



Everythings weighs heavy on shoulders made for water.

  • ...
 3
 291

Chapter 7

sorry for not updating my phone broke and I forgot my password eheh [b\]

What if that was me laying in that casket? What if it was me being buried six feet under? What if I could have taken her place? What if I could have saved her? What if I could have helped her? What if.. What if we can't help ourselves?

:-) Sunset Shimmer (-:

A bright flicker of orange, red, and black vanished around a corner. Running and running, furiously stampeding towards a blur of familiar faces. Before she was greeted with a hello she had already kicked two of the blurs and was pummeling the third. She had heard the nasty little jokes and decided to show that strange white haired girl justice. True she didn't know her but this was life. This was loss. It was like everyday since that day a piece was missing from the puzzle forever. It's strange how she was so close to her, how they all were near her. How she looked how her eyes were glittery. With tears perhaps? She didn't know. She was panting hard and sweating by the time she was done. The kids were either limping or running away. Her black coat had gone missing at some point. She left it behind and walked around the corner wiping her face and knuckles. Whatever pain she felt went unnoticed as she walked in to the school building and towards her class. She strolled through the hallway. Nobody looked at her and she liked it that way. Ever since the funeral she's been going to her classes. Late but trying and sometimes succeeding more than failing. She's even made a friend who's been teaching her coping methods. The friend who happened to be standing near the lockers before the class. She sighed and hung her head when she heard her huff. She didn't get a lecture this time, just a hug and a gentle shove into class. She would need another feelings jam pretty soon.

As she took her seat closest to the small book rack she noticed a short figure slumped in its seat. She turned her head to get a better look. And holy shit, it's the princess herself. A lot of gossip has been spread about the tiny girl as of late.

The most being about her causing the poor girls suicide. But that's just a nasty rumor.

:-) Fluttershy (-:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking fuck. Fucking fuck's of all fuck's. Ok Flutters calm down. She sighs outwardly during her inner monologuing. It's not like I haven't heard rumors before but this hurt beyond every thing. And it was being spread by that back stabbing ass fucking dumb fu-. Calm Flutters calm. Her nails that subconsciously dug in to her flesh lighten up a bit. She winced slightly remembering her healing cuts. It's gotten worse since the whole.. ordeal. That poor girl she could have possibly saved.. Or taken her place. The door opens and shuts quietly and the teacher nods solemnly towards a student before returning to his lecture. She doesn't look up but relaxes in to a more comfortable sitting position. Her head resting on her arms. She felt snug in a cozy black sweater and skinny jeans. It was all she had been given as a goodbye present from Pinkie. She sighs again and turns her head away from the abrasive taunting sun. Who the fuck would raise it on such a day? Calm. Calm. Calm. Another quiet sigh and slight adjustment. During the time of preparations for.. the burial her father had wanted her to come back home. The school didn't know she had been living out in the tree house by the apple farm. Nobody knew except a sweet red headed girl who gave her the place. Her dad didn't even know she was sneaking in to shower or sneak food. But usually when she went it was empty for weeks on end. She could be stayed home but she felt compelled to talk to the redheaded girl about her issues and be there to comfort her. The only reason she didn't reject Pinkies invitation was because a few weeks before she stopped showing up. She saw her and waved but never came by anymore. She raised her head a few minutes before the bell rung. She got up, stretched and not having any books or a bag to carry, quietly slipped out.

A few odd looks and whispers make the fairy clad in black zoom quickly and quietly to her destination. The girls locker room. Her patience and mask becoming harder to control she nearly shoves any one in her way to get there. Having passed the trials of hell the people begin to thin out and she's once again slowed to a walk. She calms herself for the 50th time today and removes her sweater before entering the room. It smells heavy of a sickening mix perfume through out the day and a splash of pink again at the shiny black floors give it an odd atmosphere. Quickly removing her jeans and slipping in to shorts she stuffs her clothing in to a locker before once again running in to the half filled gym. It's shiny and like most gyms has about 8 basket ball hoops and proper floor lining. She sits idly in the corner out of the way of the ruckus from the group located in the center and scattered haphazardly all around. A few minutes of sitting makes her rump sore so she opts for doing a few laps around the gym. She starts with a light jog before finding her own pace. Gradually she picks up speed and sweat is starting to build but she feels no fatigue or pain. Her pink hair is flowing behind her and she can hear clips of people cheering her on. She hears a familiar voice whistle before she breaks concentration. She sees a mop of piercing blue hair before she feels her knees buckle and her hands slide out to soften the impact before she does a front flip and lands on her ass rather harsh. She's a bit dazed but not hurt. Jumping out of a tree house teaches you a lot about falling. As she regains her breath she feels some ones hand on her small shoulder before turning face to face with Blue Grass.

"Sorry." His cheeks are red. Cute.

"It's okay.." She gets herself up and brushes off her pants.

"So.." He looks around.

"I love the decorum. It's simply beautiful." She attempts to break the ice by teasing the awkward boy. He doesn't know what to make of it before he smiles and laughs at her goofy smile. She laughs too and for once it's sincere. Stupid kids.

On the other side of the room a few girls turn their rage of jealous whispers. One makes an interesting observation.

"Who wears a black long sleeved shirt to gym in an 80° building?" Almost simultaneously they drag up a horrid idea and set to putting it in action. All sort of hideous disfigurement go around about her.

' Maybe she has pimples every here!'

'What if she has scales?'

General over blown skin issues are passed around about what the princess could be hiding and how they could find out. After all what's a kingdom without a rebellion?

:-) Sunset Shimmer (-:

She couldn't stop the onslaught of giggles after watching Flutters take a tumble like that. Before she could move BG had already started an awkward conversation with the small girl. Sunset kept her place just out side the doors watching almost peacefully. After a few minutes she began to walk away striking up conversations with some one here and there feeling genuinely grand. During a fit of laughter she heard a scream and like most people she ran to the source. She didn't hesitate when she saw Fluttershy and Blue Grass being wrestled to the ground. She picked up speed when she saw Flutters shirt being lifted and her small belly exposed. She lost it when she saw the first line of a deep gash along her upper torso. She threw her weight against the person holding her down and was a bit surprised when she saw Flutters seemingly fly up and punch the person who tried to remove her shirt. Blue Grass was in his own quarrel and it turned in to quite the scene. Blood had already been spilt when teachers rushed in to stop the fight and we were all but panting. Exhaustion all but washed over Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer supported her head as they sat in the principals office. They were sympathetic to the situation and pardoned the three with only Saturday detention. The perpetrators had all been round up and are awaiting trial.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment