• Published 9th Jan 2016
  • 487 Views, 10 Comments

Leaving Me - ScurryBelle



Vinyl takes a journey through the city of Manehattan learning that there is more out there. Pride, joy, heartbreak, and a pain-filled world are constant, and only with eye opening experiences and finding love can Vinyl see reality.

  • ...
1
 10
 487

Z3R0 - So What's Up?

"So I need to be out of character for this one?" I say. A soft mumble comes from the left. "Alright. I guess I'll start."

"So why are you reading my life story? I think you just love ME, Vinyl Scratch! Aww Yeah! I mean, COME ON! I'm an awesome and totally amazing DJ that blows your eardrums up with my awesome wubs! But then again, I guess that isn't exactly why you are reading this. I think you really just want to read a good entertaining story, and not worry about all the mushy gushy stuff that everyone else shoves in their books. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but this story has some love. I didn't choose this, my writer did, so complain to them. I hate writers sometimes."

"My life is filled with tragedy, wubs, happiness, wubs, and two different girls that turn my life upside down.... Did I mention wubs? Anyway, the first day that you read about in this book, or tablet e-Book, or on your computer or whatever, couldn't help but be a standard, boring day. But that is where it all starts, and shows my awesomeness. Kinda." I stop for a moment. "Uh, I'm not sure what to say next. "

"We were prepared for this." Says a man to my right as he gives me a script.

"Okay, my life started in a small town..." I examine the paper for the main details.
"There is a big tree with a library inside it, which I guess is cool..." I have actually been inside before. It is AMAZING but its not cool to go to a library, so don't tell anyone. "There is a bakery, with two adorable - Wait, hold up. I wouldn't say adorable, who wrote this? Ugh, whatever, but anyway there are two babies that the bakers had, they call them Carrot Cake, and Pound Cake. I hope that is just their nicknames since its a bakery, otherwise they will have some life problems in their future. There is also scary forest on the side of the town, and an apple orchard on the outskirts with a farm in the middle of it, which is mentioned in this book as well. I believe my life finally started when I stumbled upon a record player, this literally must have been the coolest thing ever, yet I have tons of records and equipment to date." I continue to examine the rest of this massive script. "...Okay screw this script, its WAY to boring."

"Anyway readers, I think you will really like this book. If you know what I mean, Eh? I'd pause to listen to you guys, obviously you guys cant respond. Fine. Get on with reading. I will continue the Daring Do series."