• Published 16th Jun 2018
  • 5,704 Views, 3,272 Comments

Dadonequus Discord (Book 2) - CrazedLaughter



With the exodus of Chrysalis, Anon's life finally starts to go back to normal. Or rather, as normal as it can be when being the adopted son of the spirit of chaos. But new problems await him. What they are? Who knows...

  • ...
41
 3,272
 5,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 140 - Honesty Conquers All

You followed Applejack down the hallway towards the school library, away from the classroom so your classmates wouldn’t be able to hear what was to be said. Applejack stood before you, still looking at you suspiciously. You didn’t like it, but you also knew she didn’t have anything on you. For once, you had everything, EVERYTHING, on your side. And if she wanted to play a little honesty game, then you’d oblige her. “So, Anon, ya did a good job back there, figurin’ out how my lesson actually works n’ all.”

You take a bow, was she just complimenting you? No, the way she looked, she had a ‘but’ somewhere there. “Thank you, Professor, I do my best.”

Applejack rolled her eyes as her stare became more piercing. “Yeah, which is exactly why ah ain’t buyin’ this little act you’re pulling. You really expect me, that out of all the groups, the one with the little ole’ chaos colt, with this being his first day and all, ain’t cheating?”

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go. You gasp, look to Applejack with a false but compelling hurt face, and bring your hoof to your chest. “Professor! Are you accusing me of cheating?”

“That’s exactly what I’m doin’. You can’t fool me, Anon, ain’t no way you just managed to get this all figured out on your own. So, how’d you do it then? It was your horn, right?” Applejack questioned as she looked down to the necklace around your neck.

“I’ve used my horn today, yeah, but not on your lesson, Professor. Why are you being so mean to me?” You give her a pathetic look as you began to pout. “Why can’t you understand that I have a pretty good grasp on the elements already? I’ve been friends with all of you for so long.”

“Yeah, maybe, but ah also know you pull all kinds of tricks, just like your father. I ain’t blind, I know you and him like to mess with Twilight sometimes. And don’t get me started on this Chrysalis business, and ah mean all of it…” Applejack said in a whisper “I don’t trust you for a second”.

“Tricks? Professor, I would never ever cheat or pull a trick just to pass a test. In fact, didn’t my classmates tell you I figured it out after Sandbar had said we had to be honest with ourselves? Kind of made it obvious that this wasn’t really a scavenger hunt, but an honesty test. Professor, even if I didn’t figure it out, we still would have passed anyway.” You say, trying to act as innocent as possible.

Applejack stopped for a moment to consider that, then looked back at you with a nod, despite her expression still filled with suspicion. “Ok, ah guess I can give ya that one. Still, the point of the lesson was to learn and test your honesty, not actually figure out how the lesson works. Still seems mighty odd that you figured it out that much. So, if you’re really being honest with me, what did you use yer charges for?”

OHHHHHHH, TIME FOR SOME BIG DAMAGE.

“Well, I used one to make my Aunt Fluttershy a safe to keep important stuff for her sanctuary in. You can ask her about that if you still don’t believe me.” You say, in a bit of a whimper.

“Actually…” Applejack stops herself. Fluttershy did talk to her, or rather, everyone about her new safe being given to her by you, it was just never mentioned how you actually got it to give to her. “That makes sense. Did you use your other magical charge thingy then? I know ya got two of em.”

You nod, here comes the critical hit! “Well, I had to use the other to revive Mr. Cranky Doodle’s flowers. Poor guy, a bunch of the other groups had crushed and ran over his flowers in a rush to mark down they had seen a donkey, just to get to finding a needle. It makes me sad, Professor.” You say as you give her a frown, your ears folding back. “Why would they do that? It really wasn’t for the promise of all those ‘A’s’, right?”

“Wait, are you… Wait.” Applejack suddenly tenses up. She began to think hard and fast. She was trying to steer her mind into you lying about it, but she couldn’t deny your tone of voice, your sorryness, and the fact that it actually sounded plausible considering how honest you seemed to be so far. And if what you said was true, then she was partly responsible simply by giving such a crazy incentive to achieve. She bit her lip, and asked. “A-are ya sure about that, Anon? Ah mean, are ya sure it was your classmates?”

You nod, like, a big nod, swinging your head up and down arrogantly.

“Oh boy…” Applejack said as she slowly lowered her hat over her face in shame. “Anon, if I were to ask your group the same question, would they say the same thing?”

You nod. “Yeah, they were all there when I did my thing. Why? Is there a problem, Professor?” You say as you lean in with a smarmy smirk. She had her face covered, so she couldn’t see it, but boy were you loving this. You knew you were above this, this school. This was too easy, it should be a crime for how well you’d destroy this school in terms of being its best student.

“Anon…” Applejack gulped. She was wrong, dead wrong. She could feel the last stubborn feeling leaving her as she knew there was no way to prove you wrong. Even worse, it seemed her lesson backfired, and caused not only Cranky, but possibly even Matilda a lot of trouble. Applejack didn’t know what to say. She was beat, and to you, it was delicious. You could see that even though some of your stuff would need to be verified, that she knew deep down you were right. And then things suddenly got better.

“Applejack? Anon? May I ask what’s going on here?” Rarity calls out as she approaches. “It looks like you both are in some sort of distress. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“R-rarity?! Er, what are ya doin here?” Applejack stammered, not expecting any of her friends to show up during her vulnerable state.

“Well, I came to collect some books on Equestrian history. I thought a few history lessons would suffice for the day, especially if I could find anything relating to my element. Applejack, darling…” Rarity could see it, she could see Applejack seemed awkward and jumpy. “Are you alright? Why are you alone with Anon?”

And that was your cue. Why simply beat Applejack when you can fucking bury her for accusing you on such bullshit. “Miss Professor Rarity…” You say in a whimper as you falsely begin to cry. “Professor Applejack accused me of cheating on her honesty test. But I didn’t, I swear! But she won’t believe me!”

Rarity gasped, appalled, but not willing to jump the gun just yet. “Oh my! How terrible! And I assume Professor Applejack has some sort of evidence of this?” Rarity said as she slowly shifted her eyes towards her.

“Er, well… Actually…” Applejack gulped hard. “Ah don’t. But ah was already, er, done here. Ah know Anon didn’t cheat, so er…” Applejack didn’t know what to say, because as she spoke, Rarity just stared her down ever harder, making her break into a sweat. Applejack knew she was wrong, she just wasn’t expecting to get called on it so suddenly.

“But to even accuse him with no evidence?! Applejack, that is not only unbecoming of a professor of this school, but it is simply abhorrent to even think about. I know you two have some differences between one another, but he is your student, and you must do your best to guide him and teach him the wonders of honesty. And yet here you are, accusing him of cheating. Tell me, what exactly do you think he cheated on? And how do you think he cheated?”

“Ah, come on, Rarity! Ah already know he didn’t cheat and…” But Rarity’s stare, it was becoming as bad as Fluttershy’s at this point. Rarity was livid. Hell, you could only imagine how Fluttershy would react. Fuck, you thought even Twilight would get angry from something like this. “Look, y’know what my test was. Well, his group was the only one to come back to class early. And that’s only because Anon here figured out how it worked. Are ya gonna tell me that’s natural? There was no way, he’s only been here for about an hour! And ya know how he is, ‘specially with this Chrysalis business.”

“Whether you know or not doesn’t change the fact that you accused him maliciously without a shred of evidence.” Rarity said, as she tilted her head up dismissively towards Applejack. She then looked down to you, with the smile of a mother. “Anon, sweetie, are you alright?”

You rush over and hug onto her leg. “No. I just wanted to show Professor Applejack how smart I was, and how much I learned from being around all of you. But now? I don’t know, I feel awful, like I did something wrong. I’m really sorry, Miss Professor Rarity.”

“Shhh, it’s ok.” Rarity said as she gently pet you, shooting another dark glance towards Applejack. “You needn’t apologize, you truly did nothing wrong. If anything, Professor Applejack should be the one apologizing.”

“Oh come on! He’s milkin’ it now! I was gonna say I was wrong already, but now he’s just bein’ all kinds of ridiculous just to make me look bad!” Applejack shouted. As wrong as she knew she was, she could tell you were bullshitting. She knew you enough to know this was not how you typically act.

“Accusing him again, Applejack? I can feel him shivering, I can sense the hurt in his voice. Nopony could fake something like that. Anon truly wanted to take this school seriously, even wanting to become a professor himself! And yet within the first hour, you already make him feel unwelcome. I’m ashamed of you, Applejack.” Rarity said in a cold tone, still patting you as she continued to stare Applejack down.

Applejack shook, her face grew red with anger, she nearly stomped her hoof, she nearly yelled, but instead she growled and threw her hooves up in the air. “Graa! Fine, ahm sorry!”

“Properly, Applejack, properly.” Rarity said as she gave you a gentle hug. “Anon, dear, I believe your honesty professor has something to say.”

“O-oh?” You turn over to Applejack. God, you wanted to laugh, you wanted to smile, but you held it in. Fuck you, Applejack. This is what you get! “Prof-professor?”

Applejack sighed, and gave up. “Ahm sorry, Anon. I shouldn’t have accused you of cheatin’ and lying without proof. I shouldn’t have put you through this at all. I even made some mistakes myself, and ah got a lot of things that need a-fixin. Do you forgive me?”

You rush over to Applejack and give her a great big hug. “I sure do! Thanks, Professor Applejack. I sure did learn a lot about honesty today! But I think you need to learn a little about honesty and trust yourself. But I know together, we’ll both learn!”

Applejack’s eyes went wide as her anger bubbled. Did you just tell her she needed to learn about honesty and trust?! Applejack was about to toss you away and let you have it, verbally speaking. But then Rarity had cleared her throat, still staring at Applejack as she made hugging motions. She wanted Applejack to hug you back. Applejack was sickened, but at this point, she had no choice. You had made her your bitch. “Y-yup, ah guess we do.” She said as she wrapped her hoof around you.

VICTORY!

“There, I hope we can put this all behind us now. And I certainly hope there will not be anymore baseless accusations, hm?” Rarity said, her focus mostly on Applejack.

“...Er, yeah…” Applejack said as she looked away, taking her hat to hide her face once again.

“Oh, I will never do that! You can count on me, Miss Professor Rarity!” You say as you give her a salute.

Rarity giggled, finding you using the mix of ‘Miss’ and ‘Professor’ both charming and adorable. “Anon, you are as your aunt says, a gentlecolt. I can’t wait to have you in my class. Oh my!” Rarity said as she gasped, bringing a hoof to her lips. “My class! I need to find those history books. Well, ahrm, I hope you learned your lesson, Applejack, because Anon here certainly learned yours.”

“Yeah, er… Yeah.” Applejack said, utterly defeated.

“Good. And a goodbye to you, Anon. I wish you good luck. Though, given how you managed to figure out Applejack’s lesson…” She shoots one more glare towards Applejack “Without cheating…” She then looks back to you with a sweet smile. “Then I am sure luck is not needed.”

You shake your head adorably as you began to wag your tail. “Nope, I’m really smart! I got this!”

“I’m sure you do, and then some.” Rarity said, with another amused little giggle, giving you a wink as well.

And with that, and your goodbyes, Rarity walked off towards the library, leaving you alone with Applejack.

Applejack was humiliated, defeated, and could not pursue this any further. She lost, and you ran circles around her. All she could say, in a weak and broken tone, was “W-well, l-let’s get headin’ back. G-got an announcement to make, s-since the others should be gettin’ back soon…”

Yesssss, victory for you, Anon. And this was really good too. Applejack can no longer pull any of her shit on you now, and not only was Fluttershy automatically in your pocket, but so was Rarity. And with Pinkie’s class seemingly being easy as fuck, all you really had to worry about was Rainbow Dash. And given you and her were somewhat close at this point, well, what could go wrong?

PreviousChapters Next