• Published 10th Dec 2020
  • 4,618 Views, 45 Comments

Anon Filly beats up Celestia. - FIM Fiction



Exactly what the title says.

  • ...
21
 45
 4,618

A fight is surely brewing!

Anonymous was an average Joe, but never called himself Joe. He met a pony named Donut Joe, after he was summoned into the world by Twilight the Unicorn and Celestia the Alicorn trying to summon something else. He lived comfortably there for some time, until Suncheeks (Long may they be THICC) and Twilight ("The Adorkible" Long may she smort) tried to do him a big favor by trying to send him to his home universe.

This made him angry for a few reasons. One, he didn't ask to be sent back to his original universe. Two, he possessed a child. Twilight says he was transformed into a filly, but Anonymous knew better. He was know the vengful spirit of a human possessing a dead child's body which he decided to call Anon. Honestly not much changed.

These events gave Anonymous a mission. Save the filly. But first, he needed the power to do that...

Anonymous rubbed her chin. "Twilight!" she suddenly shouted into Spikes ear.

"Agh!" Spike exclaimed, nearly falling off the ladder. "Anon, what are you doing in the bookshelf!?"

"I'm looking for Twilight. But maybe you can help." Anonymous answered.

"Sure?" Spike said, rubbing his ear. "Just as long as it's within reason."

"How to I become a goddess slash Alicorn?" Anonymous asked.

Spike stared for a moment. "What?" Anon simply stared, her green eyes glowing. This greatly creeped out Spike, despite how cute the filly was. "I guess you'd have to be a princess?"

"What if that's not possible yet?" Anonymous asked, eyes glowing stronger, but not brighter. "Or whats another way to become a princess if I can't actually ascend?" she asked, leaning closer so her nose booped Spikes.

"I- uhh... replace the Princess?" Spike nervously said, sweating slightly.

"Thanks!" Anonymous said, giving Spike a small kiss on the nose. She shoved him off the ladder, grabbing him at the same time, and fell to the ground, landing harmlessly on the scaled creature. Well, harmlessly for Anonymous and the body of the child. Spike was heavily dazed and stunned.

Twilight entered the library. She let out a gasp, seeing her assistant/brother/son on the ground, with Anonymous sitting on him. "Anonymous! Did you beat up Spike!?" she exclaimed in shock.

Anonymous blinked, before her eyes lit up with a light bulb above her head. "Yes." she said, before bolting past Twilight. She ran and dived into an Air Ballon. She lifted Pinkie and threw her out, while laughing like a maniac. Anonymous soon drifted far away, towards Canterlot.

*

"Pinkie! Are you alright!?" Twilight asked, rushing up to her friend. She quickly helped the pink pony off the ground.

"Sure! But I think something's wrong with Anon! She never laughed after she lost her... ya know..." Pinkie shook her head. "And now she's laughing like she's gone nuts!" Pinkie cringed at her unintended pun.

Applejack exited the library, Spike on her back. "He, yall mean. Now Twi, did ya let Anon near any dark magic thingys?"

"No! I don't even own any!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Well Spike keeps sayin how Anon's gonna replace Celestia." Applejack answered.

*MEANWHILE/LATER

The doors to the throne room burst open, a small filly having bucked them open. "CELESTIA!" she proclaimed. "I'M HERE TO BEAT YOU UP!"

Celestia raised an eyebrow, looking at those attending day court around her. "Anonymous, why on Earth would I ever fight a child? Much less a frien-"

"Luna is a faggot."

Celestia threw her table aside, cracking her neck. "It is SO on!"