• Published 19th Sep 2022
  • 168 Views, 1 Comments

Godmode - AppleLauda99942



AppleLauda destroys everypony on Nürburgring... for real!

  • ...
 1
 168

Catch me if u can xD

It's a normal day in Ponyville... Everypony is doing their usual stuff like school, work, etc. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie are looking on the race calender.
"Oh my goodness... Nürburgring 24h circuit..."Twilight says in fear.
"what's the matter darling?" Rarity asks.
"Apple Lauda might come as well... and with might I mean HE WILL COME!!!" Twilight answers in fear.
"if he thinks he's going to beat us, he's wrong... Wait... HE'S ON TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD!!!!" Applejack screams.
"we're so dead!!!" Rainbow cries out.

Meanwhile in Canterlot, Celestia and Luna are going to join the race as well. They look at the leaderboard on Nürburgring 24h and they see that Apple Lauda is on top of the leaderboard.
"well sis... I think we're getting destroyed" Luna mumbles.
"Let's hope Apple Lauda will not be in our race." Celestia mumbles.

Meanwhile, Sunny, Izzy and Zipp are going to compete in the race as well.
Sunny is desperate to beat Apple Lauda on the full Nürburgring circuit.
"I'm going to defeat him!!!" Sunny shouts. "I will cause the fall of the Nürburgring God!!!!"
"Apple Lauda will not know what he's about to face!" Zipp cheers.
"Let's show him who's the boss on the Ring!!!"

But then, the Nürburgring God appears by himself.
"do you honestly think that you have any chance against me? How pathetic..." Apple Lauda says.

Twilight starts hyperventilating. "Twilight calm down, it's just Apple Lauda who is... a lot faster... than us..." Applejack says whilst putting a hoof on Twilight's shoulder.
"Apple Lauda... too fast..." Twilight growns during hyperventilating. Suddenly, Apple Lauda goes 0.14 seconds faster.
"WHAT?! HOW?!" Luna shouts. "WHAT IS HE EVEN THINKING?!"
"Sis... I think Apple Lauda activated godmode" Celestia responds in fear.
"what does godmode mean?" Rainbow asks.
"it means that Apple Lauda is to 99.99% unbeatable right now" Celestia answers.

Suddenly, another Pony appears at the scene. Spitfire could hear what's going on and wants to take revenge on the Nürburgring god. After a few minutes, the race starts and Apple Lauda immediately pulls away. After the first two corners, he has a lead of 1.4 seconds already.

"DON'T EVEN THINK YOU WILL WIN APPLE LAUDA!!!" Spitfire shouts.
"catch me if you can Spitfire" Apple Lauda responds and proceeds to pull away. On the entry to the Nordschleife, he already has a 2.4 second lead.

As the racers go through Hatzenbach, Rainbow Dash goes off the track.
"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" the Pegasus screams in rage. She gets passed by a few other racers, including Applejack and Twilight but Rainbow can recover herself a few minutes later.
Going down the Kallenhard, Apple Lauda starts stabbing the throttle and the gap increased to 4 seconds.

"where are you guys? Are you surrendering already?" Apple Lauda says with a evil laugh.
"don't think you will win this race!!!" Applejack shouts as she gets passed by Rainbow on their way to Kesselchen.
"here I come Applejack!!!" Rainbow Dash shouts as she overtakes Applejack before the Bergwerk section.
"damnit Dash!!!" Applejack yells. "that was unnecessary and reckless!!!"
"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver." Rainbow says.
"OUTTA MY WAY!!!" Sunny shouts as she overtakes Twilight.
"OH NO!!!" Twilight manages to defend against Sunny.
Fluttershy, Zipp and Izzy are racing each other but Fluttershy is defending like she's playing tower defense.
"okay we should not underestimate Fluttershy" Zipp says.
"she's pretty strong in defense" Izzy mentions.

Celestia and Luna are battling it out for P5 and P6. Luna knows that her sister knows the track as well as she does but Apple Lauda is too far ahead. Approaching the Karussell, Rainbow Dash makes a mistake which causes the gap to increase to 9 seconds. Rainbow screams in rage and starts the chase but Sunny managed to catch up and Rainbow finds herself in a battle with Sunny. Spitfire joins the battle for P2.

"you're never going to catch me" Apple Lauda says.
"are you sure about that?" Celestia mumbles. "look in your mirror"
"I have time on the Döttinger Höhe for that" Apple Lauda laughs.
"We won't catch him!!! he's too fast!!!" Applejack shouts.
"I am faster than him!!!" Rainbow Dash says with confidence.
"we are not flying Rainbow" Apple Lauda gives a reminder.

As Apple Lauda blasts through Hohe Acht and Hedwigshöhe, he could barely see Sunny in his mirror, but Apple Lauda remains calm and loses his conscious understandings which means he entered godmode.
"I CAN'T GET HIM!!!" Sunny cries out.
"at least no animal is getting hurt..." Fluttershy mentions.
"maybe I can catch up to you!!!" Luna says with confidence. A fight for P3 starts, allowing Spitfire and Apple Lauda to pull away.
"we'll get him in the next season..." Izzy simply says.
"I don't want to be the one to face Apple Lauda on Nordschleife" Zipp says with fear in her voice.
"I placed a cupcake on the Döttinger Höhe hahahaha" Pinkie mentions.
"YOU WHAT?!" Apple Lauda yells.
(I hope he does fall for the taunt) Pinkie tells herself.

As the race is about to get to a close, Rarity manages to get past Sunny, Fluttershy chasing her down.
"see you at the finish line darling" Rarity says.
"APPLE LAUDA IS DESTROYING US!!!" Pinkie yells.
"how is he 35 seconds ahead of me?" Spitfire asks but then realizes something. "Oh no I think he's entered godmode..."

as Apple Lauda enters the Döttinger Höhe, he regains his conscious understandings as the one lap race comes to an end.
"Well Pinkie, where are the cupcakes? Ýou attempted a taunt on me did you?" Apple Lauda says as he laughs.
"DARN IT!!!!" Pinkie yells.
"we'll get him next time Pinkie" Twilight says. "or one day"
"40 SECONDS!!!!!" Spitfire yells.
"he didn't destroy us, he turned us into dust!!!!" Twilight shouts.
"okay no wonder why everypony was in fear when we watched Apple Lauda during his Nürburgring races last time when it was in the calender" Rainbow Dash explains.
"why did he have to bully them..." Fluttershy says with a sad voice.
"he didn't bully them Fluttershy..." Applejack explains. "He destroyed them... one by one..."

Apple Lauda goes through the Hohenrain chicane without any problems and wins the race. (obviously)
"okay now it's on me to keep the damage as little as possible" Spitfire says.
"aaaaah you almost had me..." Apple Lauda says with relief. "I honestly thought I would lose today."
"yeah close when you're ALMOST A MINUTE UP ON SPITFIRE!!!!" Twilight says in panic as she gets passed by Luna.

42 seconds after Apple Lauda crossed the finish line, Spitfire finishes the race in second place.
"oh my goodness... 42 SECONDS!!!!!!" the Wonderbolt captain yells.
"how did he do that?" Fluttershy asks.
"he knows the track" Celestia explains.

a few minutes later, everyone has finished the race and the results are in.

P1: Apple Lauda
P2: Spitfire (+42,5)
P3:Sunny (+44,3)
P4: Twilight (+45,9)
P5: Fluttershy (+50,3)
P6: Rainbow Dash (+51,2)
P7: Applejack (+53,4)
P8: Rarity (+55,1)
P9: Pinkie Pie (+1:02,1)
P10: Izzy: (+1:03,7)
P11:Zipp (+1:10,4)
P12: Celestia: DNF (engine failure)
P13: Luna: DNF (gearbox failure)

after the race, everypony said each other their "GG's" and carried on after the victory ceremony and after 3 hours of talking about the race.









"We need to tell Assetto what happened here!!!" Sunny suggests her friends to go back to the Equestria Motorsports headquarters. Zipp and Izzy agree.

Author's Note:

yep, I did put a few Forza easter eggs in this.

Forza fanfic owned by TunedPony RC

If I could put Sunny, Izzy and Zipp as main characters, I would have done that of course