• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 3,264 Views, 145 Comments

My Little Ball of Fire & Vengeance - Scootaboom1

  • ...
19
 145
 3,264

Ch 31

Amber Wood

Ever since that vortex in the sky opened up I had continuously questioned what it was that I actually saw.

Yes they looked like humans but were they really?

To be fair many of the creatures that I have seen in this world are all ones that I was familiar with back in my old world.

Maybe the humans of that other world were just naturally colorful for some reason...

But something else about them is bothering me.

I didn't get a long look at them but there was something familiar about those humans that I saw.

Some of those humans resemble familiar faces.

Looking back one head of hair really stuck out to me. That rainbow pattern really stuck out too me. I also had a vague recollection of a human with hair similar to Rarity.

Unfortunately I didn't get a decent look because the first thing I had noticed was that black winged angel.

I wonder what that was all about?

How can I learn more about what was going on.

Princess Twilight probably either knows nothing about it or all about it.

Even if she can answer my questions how would I be able to ask them without revealing the truth about myself.

I suddenly felt like I heard something, "Amber..."

Dismissing it I suddenly heard the noise again, "Amber..!"

Realizing that it was my name I started to react, "Huh?"

Next to me was Dinky who had clearly been trying to get my attention for a while, "Finally! I was worried you had gone deaf!"

I chuckled lightly and asked, "Sorry I was not paying attention. What were you trying to say to me?"

Dinky stared at me for a while and said, "I was going to ask if you picked what you wanted or if you wanted to go somewhere other than Sugar Cude Corner?

But, forget that!

Are you okay? You have been out of it for a while now."

I rubbed the back of my head and stared anywhere but her eyes, "Ohh, no...

Sugar Cude Corner is great and all...

But it never really hit me that all sorts of crazy things happen here in Ponyville, you know?

Oh! I think that I would like a slice of strawberry fudge cake."

Dinky did not look convinced but appeared to let it go for now. Behind the counter a friend of princess Twilight named Pinky Pie replied, "Okie dokie lokie they will be out in a giff."

Dinky and I then went to a table to wait for our order.

Dinky

"...so what I think is happening is that Amber is still freaking out over what happened with Princess Twilights' castle.

After all she said it herself that she was still not used to all the craziness that happens in Ponyville.

That is why I decided to do something about it!"

Looking across the table Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Rumble glancing at each other.

Diamond Tiara looked back at me and asked, "Okay so what actually is the plan?"

Now was the time to show my ultimate plan, "My plan is simple.

Ask you three for advice!

So what do we do?"

Diamond Tiara

Really?

Silver Spoon

Is she serious?

Dinky

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were in complete awe of the genius of my plan but it was Rumble of all ponies who recovered fastest.

Though it could also be that he was not thinking as hard about it as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Scratching his chin Rumble says, "Maybe it has something to do with what happened to Princess Twilights' castle? She was really worried about it while it was happening."

"True! Good work Rumble!

But what do we do about it?"

Diamond Tiara let out a sigh and spoke up, "While that is all good and fine it does not help that Silver Spoon and I do not know what your talking about."

I gave an embarrassment giggle and rubbed the back of my head, "Sorry I forgot that you were not there..."

I quickly explained what had been happening to Princess Twilights' castle when the gapping vortex of doom opened up in the sky. I also explained how Amber had reacted to it and how shaken up she was ever since.

Diamond Tiara hummed in though before she gave her response, "I see.

There is not that much we can do about the whole situation involving her concerns about what was happening at the castle if we do not know what was happening ourselves.

So we should visit the Princess Twilights' castle and see if she is there.

That way we can ask her about what happened and come up with a plan to reassure Amber or even have her reassure Amber herself."

"That is a terrific idea!

I knew it was a good idea to ask you all for help!"

Silver Spoon

Sometimes it feels like Dinky has a few screws loose.

Amber Wood

I do not know why I let Dinky talk me into whatever this is but here I am blindfolded.

The flapping of Rumbles' wings as he pulled the wagon in a over complicated path across Ponyville to prevent me from figuring out where we were going.

Unfortunately for them Dinky had said our destination to Rumble before we set out.

*A few minutes ago*

As we loaded into the wagon Dinky declared aloud to Rumble, "She's on the wagon now off to the castle!"

*Present*

I had considered if that was some form of misdirection but dismissed it since it was not like Dinky to do something like that.

Rumble maybe?

Through I think that he would have had another pony help him if that was the case.

Suddenly Dinky spoke up, "Good work Rumble! You can take a break now. Amber you can take off the blindfold but hold on to it so you can put it back on after you walk up to stairs."

Before taking it off I asked, "Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that defeat the purpose of putting on the blindfold in the first place?"

With a shocked voice Dinky exclaimed, "Oh! Your right, but I know that it is unsafe to walk on stairs blindfolded.

Oh! I know, Rumble could you fly her up the stairs please."

Panting from pulling the wagon all around Ponyville he said, "Sure."

I felt Rumble pick me up and fly me over a short distance before I heard him collapse.

Before I could ask if he was okay Dinky started to guide me inside, "Come along we are just about there."

After a short walk Dinky removed the blindfold and I found myself in front of Princess Twilight who was smiling down at me.