• Published 20th Dec 2022
  • 4,821 Views, 134 Comments

Just anonymous. - Anonymous 1234321



You died and now you are a weird looking bipedal goat... Also the ponys appears to be too sexist for your taste, so you run away to the griffon lands and close to the dragon lands... Now for some reason some creatures wants you dead. (RGRE)

Comments ( 8 )

Focus on yourself, even if we'd like more chapters

Deal with your life first, then entertain us.

In all seriousness, hope things go well for you.

We can wait till the next comes, just take your time, focus on what you need to do and don't rush things.

Quite the intriguing story, for not many stories on here give us a pleasant read regarding the other counties and races usually only pony which can get dull after a long enough time. Also I usually don’t care for second person but you’ve written this one pretty well and have grabbed my attention with it. Hope to see more!

As for your author’s note, do you mate no need to feel pressured by us. So take care of what you need to and write when you have the chance to. Keep doing you mate and keep writing for the joy of it, not people’s demands for more chapters.

In any case I do hope life settles down for you eventually, tell then my good author tell then.

Take care of yourself

Bang
Bang
Bang
"Pull my Fukin Devil Triggaaa..."

Holy Fucking Fuck, THIS is straight fuking fire.

Interesting, and entertaining, hope to see this continue.

Login or register to comment