• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 431 Views, 14 Comments

Fluttershy: The Daughter of Beauty - Big Imagination E



Fluttershy gets adopted by the most beloved princess. Snow White.

  • ...
8
 14
 431

Magic Training and Meeting the Dwarves

Once Fluttershy and Snow White got settled in there new home they feel a lot more safe with the fairies protecting them. Now Violet has brought the two in her training room to master their fairy magic. Cause if at anytime there's evil lurking around they will want to defend themselves. With Fluttershy and Snow White walking to her Fluttershy was a little scared.

"What's wrong dear?" Snow White asked.

"Im a little scared of using my fairy magic." Fluttershy responded.

"That's why Violet is gonna teach us how to control it dear. It's gonna be okay." Snow White assured.

"Ok mother. I just wonder how my old parents are doing." Fluttershy worried.

"Im sure wherever they are they would be worried but your in good hands with me." Snow White replied.

Fluttershy smiled knowing her mom was right. They finally arrived at her training room and Violet went to them.

"Im glad you're here girls. Now let's begin our training. Today we will do some basic flying and spells." Violet said.

"Ok. Sounds simple enough." Snow White replied.

"Good to hear. Now concentrate on your wings as they take you to the sky." Violet responded.

The two closed their eyes and concentrated on their wings. Then they started being lifted off the ground and flying. Fluttershy was scared at first but slowly felt more relaxed after. 10 minutes of flying went by and they landed back on the ground.

"Good job. That was lovely flying. Now let's try some magic." Violet said as she handed them a wand each.

"What are the wands for?" Fluttershy asked.

"For your spell training of course." Violet explained.

"Ok. What spells are we going to do?" Snow White asked.

"Just some simple ones like dew sprinkling dew on the flowers. And making them different colors." Violet answered.

So Violet took them to the garden where their training was gonna take place. First they tried sprinkling dew on the flowers. Snow being so calm was able to do with ease. Fluttershy however was struggling a little. Then Violet reminded her to make sure she's in control of the spell instead of the wand controlling her. Then after a few minutes Fluttershy got a little better and sprinkle dew on some purple flowers. Then for a few hours they flew while sprinkling dew and by time they even tried changing some flowers different colors. Like white to pink. Blue to magenta. After 2 hours went by and they landed back on the ground. Violet smiled at their success and then they heard someone singing.

https://m.

"Who is singing that lovely song?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know dear. But it's quite lovely to hear in the day." Snow White replied.

“Heigh-ho, Heigh-Ho. It’s home from work we go.”

The trio saw where the singing was coming from. It was coming from seven tiny men carrying pick axes coming from the mines with bags of gems they got. Those were the seven dwarves. As it turns out that they lived next door to the village of the fairies. They went to their cottage and put their stuff away and headed for a walk. They went next door and paid the fairies a visit.

"Well if it ain't the seven dwarves. Im so glad you came for a visit. I have someone you should meet. Come ladies." Violet respond to them. The two came out and the dwarves were surprised see two of the most beautiful girls ever.

"Hello,” Fluttershy greeted. “How do you do?”

The dwarfs, startled when she talked, looked at each other again without a word to say.

“She said, ‘how do you do?’” Snow White said.

“How do you do what?” The second dwarf spoke first, folding his arms in the process.

“Oh, you can talk!” Snow White said. “I’m so glad! Now, don’t tell me who you are. Let us guess.”

"Well…” Fluttershy thought, facing the lead dwarf. “If I’m not mistaken, you’re Doc.”

The leader dwarf, Doc, couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Why, why, why, yes. Yes! That’s true.”

"And you. You're Bashful." Snow White said charmingly.

"Ooohhhh, gosh!!"

“And you’re, without a doubt, Sleepy.” Fluttershy guessed.

The dwarf stopped yawning when he was acknowledged.

“How’d you guess?” Sleepy asked sleepily, with a chuckle.

“Because you were yawning,” Fluttershy stated, chuckling. “And the droopy eyes gave me the hint.”

The next dwarf was on the brink of sneezing, but the second and Dopey held their fingers under his nose to stop him.

“And you’re Sneezy,” Snow White said, with a giggle.

The rest of the dwarfs chuckled as the two dwarfs released their fingers. Sneezy sighed in relief… But still released a sneeze, a small one.

Then Fluttershy was facing the fat dwarf. “Then you must be…?”

“Happy, ma’am,” The dwarf answers, pointing to himself. “That’s me.”

Happy then pointed toward the silly dwarf beside him.

“And this is Dopey,” Happy introduced. "He don’t talk none.”

"You mean he can’t talk?” Fluttershy asked.

“He don’t know,” Happy shrugged. “He never tried.”

Then everyone started laughing and Dopey didn't mind it. Then the two faced the last dwarf who was giving them the stink eye and crossing his arms.

"You must be Grumpy." Snow White said faking a grumpy voice.

"Hah! We know who we are!”

Doc nodded in agreement.

“Ask them who they are and what they’re a-doin’ here!” Grumpy demanded Doc.

“Hmph! Yeah!” Doc agreed, with a serious face. “What are you and who are you doin’?”

“Uh, that last part doesn’t sound right,” Fluttershy said.

“Uh, what are you…?” Doc stuttered.

He tried to find the right words and his friendly face was shown again.

“Who are you, my dears?”

"Im Snow White and this is my daughter Fluttershy." She answered.

"Snow White?” Happy asked, in amazement.

“The princess?” The dwarfs asked, in unison.

“Yes,” Snow White nodded.

"Wait. You know her?" Fluttershy asked.

“Of course, we do,” Happy answered. “Everybody knows of Snow White and her kindness. Her father was a great man.”

"Mom? You had a father?" Fluttershy wondered.

"Yes I did sweetie. But my daddy isn't around anymore. He died some time ago." Snow White replied.

"Oh im sorry. I wish I could have met him." Fluttershy said hugging her mom.

The dwarves saw that and smiled. Except for Grumpy. He wasn't really the smiling kind of dwarf.

"Blegh! Tell them to get out!!" Grumpy shouted.

"Hey! I'll have you know Grumpy that these two needed a place to stay. So how bout you change your attitude and let them stay? Besides we vowed to protect them." Violet replied.

"From who?" Doc asked.

"My stepmother the queen." Snow White answered.

“THE QUEEN?!” The dwarfs shout.

“She’s wicked!” Bashful said.

“She’s bad!” Happy added.

“She’s mighty mean!” Sneezy said.

“She’s an old witch!” Grumpy shouted, making gestures to Sneezy. “I’m warnin’ ya. If the Queen finds them here, she’ll swoop down and wreak her vengeance on us!”

Fluttershy wasn’t comfortable with it, but Snow White tried to look on the bright side.

“But she doesn’t know where we are.”

“She don’t, eh?” Grumpy reacted quickly. “She knows everything. She’s full of black magic; she can even make herself invisible. Pfft!”

They hate to admit it but Grumpy was right. The Queen would do anything to find them. But Violet smiled as she told them her plan.

"Which is why I am teaching them the ways of fairy magic so that way that old crow won't get to them. They are perfectly safe with me and the fairies. And if you guys want you can visit anytime you like to check on them." Violet told them.

"Sure! We be honored Wiol...I mean Violet." Doc replied.

"Then it's settled. And as for you Grumpy. Don't be coughing up an attitude towards Snow White and Fluttershy. You're brothers treat them with respect so you will do the same thing. Is that clear?" Violet responded to him.

"Hmm. Fine." Grumpy answered.

"Starting now. Boys. Thanks for visiting and come back anytime." Violet said as they left for their cottage.

Then Violet kindly took Fluttershy and Snow White back to their place where they will continue to be safe. But later on they might meet a handsome prince who will take quite a liking to Snow White.

Author's Note:

They met the dwarves. Hope Grumpy will change his attitude. And be ready when Snow White meets her prince.