• Published 19th Dec 2023
  • 243 Views, 0 Comments

Wonderbolt Dream A Reality - Big Imagination E



Rainbow got accepted into Wonderbolt Academy. But is it really what she wants?

  • ...
 0
 243

Accepted to Wonderbolt Academy

It was a gorgeous sunny day and we see Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Spike and the others having a picnic underneath her cloud-house, waiting for the delivery of Rainbow Dash's Wonderbolt Academy acceptance letter to her mailbox, which is situated on the ground close by. Since Scootaloo and Spike support Rainbow Dash's dream, they know she'll be the wonderbolt in no time.

“It certainly is a beautiful day here.” Spike commented.

“I agree Spikey.” Scootaloo said as she kissed him on the cheek.

“And I am hoping that Dashie will be accepted into the Wonderbolt Academy.” Spike hoped.

“Me too babe. Me too.” Scootaloo replied.

A few minutes later we see a messenger pony coming to them.

“Got a letter here for Rainbow Dash.” The messenger pony said.

Quickly Rainbow took the letter and opened it to read. Then she had a sad look.

“I... didn't get in.” Rainbow responded sad.

Everyone gasped and then Rainbow laughed.

“Gotcha! Ha, you guys are so gullible. Like I wasn't gonna get in!” Rainbow chuckled.

“I'm just sooooooooooo happy for you!” Pinkie shouted happy.

“Uh... thanks?” Rainbow said getting a little uncomfortable.

“Pinkie? Can you give my girlfriend some space please?” Spike asked.

“Sorry! I just wanna hug to say I’m happy!” Pinkie said.

“Pinkie Pie? I kinda need to get going.” Rainbow noted.

“Okay. I'm done!” Pinkie said releasing her.

“The sooner I get there, the sooner I get to show 'em my stuff! See you guys in a week!” Rainbow said taking off.

“Good luck!” Applejack said.

“Won't need it!” Rainbow boasted.

“DON'T FORGET TO WRITE!!!” Pinkie shouted through a megaphone. That annoyed everyone.

“Really Pinkie? Just let her get settled before she can write to us.” Spike noted.

“Sorry Spike.” Pinkie apologized.


After Rainbow arrived back home she packed all her things and headed to her dream academy. Once she arrived she saw the very place in front of her.

“Oh, yeah! This is gonna be sweet!” Rainbow beamed.

Then another pony who’s yellow and has orange hair came here. She’s Spitfire.

“Well, lookie what we got here. Bet y'all think you're Wonderbolt material, don't ya?” Spitfire asked.

“Yes, ma'am!” The pegasi shouted.

“Think you got what it takes to be an elite flyer?” Spitfire asked again.

“Yes, ma'am!” The pegasi shouted.

“Well then. Let me be the first to tell you... You don't! If you had what it took to be an elite flyer, you'd already be a Wonderbolt! Still think you're something special?” She snarked at a Pegasus named Cloudchaser.

“No, ma'am!” She quaked.

Then she went to Bulk Biceps. “Ya think you're hot stuff?” Then she went to Rainbow. “You look like you're the worst flyer in the whole academy! You'll probably quit after the first day!”

“No, ma'am! I'd never quit, ma'am!” Rainbow said back.

“Ha. What about you? Bet you couldn't fly past the first flagpole without getting winded.” Spitfire asked another Pegasus named Lightning Dust.

“Try me, ma'am.” She challenged.

“What's that?” Spitfire asked.

“Let me show you what I've got, ma'am.” Lightning answered.

“Ah. You want a chance to prove yourself, huh?” Spitfire questioned.

“Yes, ma'am!”

“Well then, now's your chance. Give me five hundred laps! All of you!” She yelled.

All the pegasi groaned hearing that but Spitfire didn’t care. She blew her whistle and they immediately got started. After a few hours they were coughing and almost finished.

“Lap four-hundred and ninety-nine!” Spitfire yelled.

“One more lap to go!” Rainbow told Lightning.

“You're on!” Lightning smirked.

Then everyone all crossed the finish line and we’re tired.

“Five hundred!” Spitfire yelled.

Then the two screeched in front of Spitfire. She smirked.

“Not bad... for a couple of newbies.” Spitfire said and left.

The two got up and introduced themselves.

“Name's Lightning Dust.”

“Rainbow Dash!”

“Wanna grab some grub in the mess hall?” Lightning offered.

“Definitely.” Rainbow replied.

Then the two entered the mess hall and got themselves a bite to eat. After a few minutes Rainbow went to rest in her room and unpacked everything. Now she was happy to accomplish her dream but deep down she missed her boyfriend and her friends.