• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 279 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 279

Chapter 8: The Stone of Infinite Dreams

The next morning we still see everyone sleeping in their sleeping bags. Until they all heard an alarm go off. Mr Meaner got up and turned it off and shook his head to wake up. Then one by one everyone started waking up and regrouping in front of the cave.

"Rise and shine everyone. We got a day of searching for the Stone of Infinite Dreams. We need it to stop the trio from dividing Equestria." Mr Meaner said.

"You heard Mr Meaner. Let's go!" Pipp agreed.

So everyone got up and went straight in the caves. And boy it was so dark in there that Celestia, Izzy and Lyra all lit their horns to light the way. Color Love was a little nervous since it was his first time on an Arians being in a cave gave him the jitters.

"Dad? Why are we in a cave? Im scared." Color Love whimpered.

"I know son. But reason why were in here is because we need to find the Stone of Infinite Dreams. You do want to save Twilight, her friends and the future right?" Harold asked.

"Yes dad. But being in a cave scares me." Color Love answered as his mom came to him and placed him on her back.

"Don't you worry son. Mommy will make sure that you don't leave my sight. And before you know it we'll be out of the cave. Hang in there ok?" Bon Bon asked.

"Ok mom." Color Love answered.

So for the next few hours they kept on looking for the artifact. But they weren't any closer to finding it. They kept looking and maybe that if they find a trail that would help them find it faster. Then suddenly Mr Meaner saw something glowing on the ground When he got closer he tried pick it up but he couldn't Instead what he actually did is get rid of any extra dirt on the ground and saw a trail forming to the left. It was a rainbow road.

"Guys. I think I found a trail to follow." Mr Meaner said.

"Good eye Mr Meaner. Everyone follow that rainbow road." Celestia smiled.

So everyone followed the rainbow road and where it was taking them. Then after a few hours they came to a lone path that had a glowing light at the end. They knew they were close and continued forward. After a few minutes they finally reached the spot in the cave and on the stand was The Stone of Infinite Dreams. It was a rainbow glowing stone in the shape of a hexagon and was beautiful.

"There it is. The Stone of Infinite Dreams. The most powerful artifact in all of Equestria." Celestia said.

Then suddenly a rainbow smoke started coming out of the stone and formed into a mist form of a woman.

"Whoa. Who is that?" Ms Ribble asked.

"Greetings travelers. I am Iris goddess of the rainbow and messenger of the gods." She introduced.

"Iris? Wait I remember her! She's responsible for bringing the rainbow out and is associated with communication, messages, the rainbow included as well, and new endeavors." George realized.

"Indeed I am George Beard." Iris smiled.

Everyone gasped hearing that she knows his name.

"How on earth did you know his name?" Captain Underpants asked.

"Im a goddess. I know many things. You all must be Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Captain Underpants or Krupp, Mr Meaner, Ms Ribble, George Beard, Harold Hutchins, Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, Pipp Petals, Zipp Storm, Hitch Trailblazer, Misty, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, and even little Color Love and Daring Flight." Iris answered.

"So you know who we are. Ok. Well we come here for something." Luna replied.

"Lemme guess. You are here for the Stone of Infinite Dreams." Iris guessed.

"Yes. You see three evil beings named Melvin Sneedly, Professor Poopypants and Opaline are planning to destroy Equestria by separating the tribes and stealing all the magic. We humbly request that we take the stone and use it's power to vanquish them before it's too late." Celestia explained.

"I see. You wish to rid the evil that is lurking around and need to stop it from spreading. And for that reason you explained is more than enough proof for me." Iris replied.

"So can we have it? Please?" Harold asked.

"Yes you can. But promise that you'll only use it's power for your heroic deeds. Cause if it falls into the wrong hands then all of Equestria is doomed." Iris told them.

"We promise. You have our word Iris." Celestia said.

"Okay. Then I will lend you the power and you'll stop the trio." Iris replied.

So Iris went back in the stone and it levatated high in the air and engulfed everyone in a bright rainbow light. Everyone had their eyes closed as the power began swirling around their bodies and went in them. After that we see their hair all glowing and becoming like rainbow flames. Then it transported them out of the cave and we them all glowing a dreamy rainbow color.

"Whoa! Look at us! Were glowing rainbow colors!" Daring replied.

"Yes. And we now have exactly what we need to stop the trio. So are we all ready?" Luna asked.

Everyone nodded yes.

"Never fear Mane Six! Were coming to save the day!" Captain Underpants shouted.

"And you better watch out Melvin!! After we beat you again were draining out your brain til you have not a since drop of intelligence left!!" Harold said.

Everyone cheered and began making their way back to Equestria. It was now time for the final battle to begin. The fate of Equestria lies in there hands and hooves. Can our heroes stop the diabolical trio and prevent them from separating the tribes and stealing all the magic? Let us hope they can.

Author's Note:

Go get them guys! Take out the trio!!