• Published 27th Apr 2024
  • 72 Views, 1 Comments

The Ram Strikes Back - Robert Emerald Fountain



Grogar's soul returns to Equestria to exact revenge on Equus.

  • ...
 1
 72

!!ALERT!!

Two months after the next space station crew had launched, Commander Ursa called out to Sandbar at Mission Control with an urgent emergency. The report was so frightening that Sandbar contacted Flurry Heart.

"Mission Control to Canterlot. Commander Ursa has called in an urgent emergency on-board the space station.", he said.

"Patch me through.", replied Flurry Heart.

"Yes your highness.", said Sandbar as he relayed the call to the palace.

When Ursa came up on the screen in the throne room, she was held in restraint by the mass of blue energy.

"What's going on up there?", Flurry asked in shock.

"This thing has captured all of my crew members, and it has a message for you.", said Ursa before the mass knocked her out with a nasty zap.

"Did you really think you destroyed me, three years ago?", growled the mass as its eyes appeared along with a mouth.

"Grogar!", snarled Flurry.

"You only destroyed my body. I am Grogar's soul, and I am about to exact my revenge on Equus. If I can't destroy friendship, I'll just wipe Equus off of the space map.", said Grogar before terminating the call.

In a flash, Flurry sounded the alarm to gather the Young Six. They rushed to Canterlot and got together in a meeting with Flurry Heart.

"Have you figured out what that mass of energy is?", asked Gallus.

"It's Grogar.", said Flurry.

Silverstream did a spit-take in shock.

"WHAT?", asked Smolder.

"I thought he was dead after we defeated him.", said Ocellus.

"So did I, but it turns out that his soul has returned for revenge.", replied Flurry.

"OH MY GRACIOUS!", cried Silverstream.

"Sounds like we have one more battle with him.", growled Sandbar.

"You would be right. Get your space suits on and board the Harmony.", instructed Flurry.

The Young Six gave her a salute and rushed to suit up. They were on the train to the launchpad three hours later. After boarding the Harmony; they took off and flew for the space station to both defeat Grogar and rescue the crew members.