• Published 28th Feb 2024
  • 190 Views, 0 Comments

Arcane Explosion Syndrome - rxttencxrpse

  • ...
 0
 190

Chapter 4: Out of Sight, Out of Mind

"Good evening Princess Luna," Sergeant Iron Will greets the alicorn who just arrived to the site. He bowed down to her and his higher ups who were accompanying her.

"At ease," she says as he meets her gaze. "Were all the subjects moved to the facility, sergeant?" she cocked her brow inquisitively.

"Yes your majesty," he answers, "Alpha squad is still investigating the victims at the hospital, we are awaiting your go ahead to also take them in for experimentation."

"Good," Luna responds. "The media has not found out about who we are declaring missing?"

"No your majesty," he says, "Though, the talk of the victims symptoms definitely is got their muzzles where they shouldn't be."

"My sister informed me of this issue, fair enough, Alpha can move forward with their extraction of those unicorns," she commands. "Good that all of us are on the same page now, my sister an I expect them before next sunrise." Iron Will gives a nod and then a short bow as Luna and her entourage leave the site.

----

Luna returns to the palace, this time alone as the hour is getting close for Celestia to rise the sun. She walks up to her sister's bedroom, "Celestia, it is time for you to awake." The older mare slowly opens her eyes.

She sits up from her bed, "So I would suppose that they are finished with their clean up?" She gave a small yawn as she stretched her wings.

"Yes, they are," Luna answers, "though the media has caught wind of the symptoms the unicorns at that event are showing." She watches her sister gets out of bed and dawns on her tiara. "I'm hoping that Twilight is not affected by this, or else we are going to be in more shit we have bargained for."

"Well I gave yesterday as a day for her to recoup herself from getting home from the hospital. Twilight needs to be here for her niece's arrival today, us royals need to be together to discuss this matter," Celestia briskly writes a letter and it disappears with a dust of magic.

"Understood, I will leave you to your morning duties sister," Luna concludes. The mare leaves her sister's room walking towards her own.

Her maid trots up to her as they meet at the door to her bedroom, "Good Morning Princess Luna, may you rest well. I will be here to get you up for the arrival of Crystal Empire's royals." She gave a brief bow to her.

"Thank you, I will see you then," Luna smiles as the doors open. The door shuts behind her as she enters, the room is heavily dimmed to block out the rising sun. Luna takes off her tiara, setting it on her night stand, also removing her other adornments hanging them up.

Luna still feels a tinge of worry for Twilight, knowing the blast was within range of her. She has some confidence that she was most likely affected by magic within that blast, though, she won't know the extent of it until she sees Twilight herself. With that she climbs into her bed, hoping to catch a few hours of sleep before their arrival.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment