• Published 5th Mar 2024
  • 687 Views, 34 Comments

My Little Pony: The Ghost Rider - Big Imagination E



When Princess Celestia gets taken by the son of the Devil the Main Six join Johnny Blaze to stop him and save the universe.

  • ...
8
 34
 687

The Ghost Rider and Sinister Six 2nd Fight: Caged Thugs

The gang all arrived at the police station and they were now being questioned by the chief. He wasn't listening to the real reason and was too stubborn.

"Let's try again. Do you all remember him? This guy was three years from retirement and never harmed a fly. In fact, neither did most of the corpses turning up since you came home, you son of a bitch. And as for you six. I bet you were on this too." Jack asked.

"Sir. We keep telling you that we didn't kill him." Rarity said.

"That's bullshit!" Jack yelled.

"Okay, let's take a breather. Sorry about that. It's definitely a little warm in here." Edwards replied.

"Sir we are telling you that there is the real criminal running around and he has our princess. You need to let us go so we can stop him." Twilight said.

"Look guys, I'm not asking for your help. I'm asking you to help yourselves." Edwards replied.

"We watch a lot of TV and we know what your doing. Good cop, bad cop. But you're both good cops and you provide a very, very important civil service. In fact when I finish my stunt career I intend to apply my skills to being a motorcycle policeman. So we love to help you. But we didn't kill anybody." Johnny said.

"If you ask us who did this has Blackheart's name all over it." Rainbow reasoned.

"Jesus Christ." Jack complained.

So the officer dragged Johnny and the gang to a huge cage where there was a bunch of criminals in there. They all tried reasoning with him that the real criminal is out there. But being stubborn as they were choose not to listen and threw them in the cage. The girls were worried and Rainbow was pissed.

"You shitheads are gonna regret locking us in here! When we find the real criminal I will put you assholes in the cage!" Rainbow threatened.

"Please! You gotta let us out!" Johnny begged.

“Well, what do we have here?”

Everyone jumped and turned as a group of prisoners approached from behind them. Leading this dangerous lot was a big man with very long dark hair and wearing a hat. The like of which made him look almost dangerous, complete with a wicked smirk to match.

“New meat boys,” The man grinned wickedly. “And such pretty faces too. We don’t see many pretty girls in here. And look… they even brought a sibling. Isn’t that cute?”

The men soon surrounded the girls and Spike like a pack of hungry hyenas ready to pounce.

"Look we really don't want trouble. So..." Fluttershy worried.

"Oh don't worry. We'll be gentle. And if I didn't know any better I say that's Johnny Blaze with you." Another man said.

"Yeah. I get that a lot." Johnny said.

"Nah that is you. I saw your show at the state fair years ago. I paid ten bucks to see you fall. But you didn't." He snarked.

"Looks like somebody is tripping out. You might all be big shots out there but in here you all are nothing but monkeys in a cage!!" The leader yelled as the others got closer.

"Look guys please! We don't want trouble! Just leave us alone!" Rarity cried.

"I think trouble just found you! Get them!!" The leader shouted.

Then all the criminals started gangbanging them and they were powerless. But then suddenly Johnny had enough and turned into the Ghost Rider and the girls became the Sinister Six once more. He cracked his hands and went to one of the criminals and water came from the emergency showers. He gasped and grabbed the thug as he cowered in fear. He then looked at the tear in his jacket and then the thug's jacket.

"Nice jacket. Very nice." Ghost Rider said.

He then dropped the thug and took his jacket and placed it on. Then spikes on the shoulders rose up and he grabbed a pair of spiked gloves and placed them on as spikes rose from that too.

"Come guys. Danger is upon us." Ghost Rider replied.

The Sinister Six all nodded and followed in the direction of the Ghost Rider. But then Twilight pointed at another guy and can tell that he's innocent. Then Spike came in front and burned the bars off and the gang all left the cell and headed out while the last guy fainted. Meanwhile in a church we see Blackheart lightning up some candles and stared at Celestia wickedly.

"Now this is beautiful. I really should consider building something like this for the wedding." Blackheart said.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't wanna marry you heartless creep!" Celestia yelled.

Then someone came in the door and was shocked seeing Blackheart.

"Forgive me Father. For I have sinned. I sinned a lot." Blackheart said.

Back in the garage a policeman hear some enchanting and out of nowhere the Ghost Rider's bike came riding through and once outside smoke appeared and brought the other bikes out. The gang were about to leave the station but then another cop came and whacked Ghost Rider with a billyclub only for his jaw to be busted. He then placed it back in position and the cop was terrified. Rainbow then burned his hand and weapon as he screamed in pain. Then Ghost Rider pointed his finger and shook his head side to side saying 'Shouldn't have done that.'

He then wrapped his chain around him and the gang all hopped in their bikes and Ghost Rider laughed taking off and causing the lights to explode. Back with Blackheart he was confronting the priest.

"Where's the contract of San Venganza?" Blackheart demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said.

"Don't lie to me! You have been protecting it all these years. Swore to its secretary." Blackheart threatened.

"Swore it keep it from the likes of you! And I think this lady wants you to let her go too!" The priest said.

But Blackheart only smirked. "There's an old saying. Don't raise more devils than you can lay down. My father raised one too many." He said and then released a demonic roar.

Back with the gang were all riding in the heat of the night but also avoiding the cops that were chasing them. They reached a bridge and saw lots of cops surrounding them. So they decided to head in the water. The cops saw they dive in and the water began boiling. Out emerged the gang and for some reason didn't put out the flames on them or the bikes. The Ghost Rider flipped off the cops and he and the gang followed him.

With Blackheart and the two Hidden angels they walked out of the church taking Celestia with them. They suddenly they heard the motor bike and the laughter of the Rider.

"They're coming for us." Wallow worried.

"The Rider." Celestia realized. "Face it Blackheart. When the Rider and the girls find you your little wedding plans will be cancelled."

"Oh really? I seriously doubt it. Abigor. You know what to do." Blackheart said.

Abigor nodded and turned into wind going in the direction to slow down the Rider and The Sinister Six. But little did he knew that they are smarter than they look.

Author's Note:

They got out of jail! Tune in to see them face against the wind demon Abigor.