• Published 15th May 2024
  • 272 Views, 2 Comments

Alicorn of Mischief - GamePlayer64



An reborn Alicorn that travel the world has now settle in Ponyville.

  • ...
 2
 272

Children's Day

As morning brighten the day, Random and his bros were rising a pole on top of their Vardos and waving on it were giant carps. "Happy Children's Day, kids!" He screamed happily. The twins were holding Lil' Miracle who wearing a Koi Fish costume.

"What's Children's Day?" Said the twins. R.G. without his disguise.

"Children's Day back home is where we celebrate the healthy growth and happiness of our children. Like you three." Zeshaman was carrying gifts.

"When we were young, we pretend to be Antiheroes. The reason is that we placed on our windows and the outside with displays of heroes." They looked to see their dads placing figures and scrolls of heroes and heroines.

"Before you say anything; back when we were kids, there were many heroes of figures and manga that we collected with every yen of our allowances. Man... Our folks tried to throw them out until we found their collections. Man... Those mangas had more blood and swears then our childhood. Maybe it was before ratings?" He disguised himself in his pony version as Random gave the kids letters and bags.

"Here you go, my ogres. Don't spend the yen until we make a vacation to the island." They each receive a letter of yen bills and a bag of gems.

"Sweet... Let's spend a gem on cake, Fixing!"

"Yeah! And let's get those comics that Spike can't afford!" They both ran away and place their letters in their Afros as Random and his bros smirk

"I'm betting that they'll waste their gems." Said Random.

"We did the same thing and looked for a ton of spare change." R.G. remember.

"Before we let the music play, To all who hear us, Happy Children's Day." Said Zeshaman as he pulled out a boom box and start the music

Music - (Yurari Yurari) from Papuwa.

Author's Note:

Leave a comment