• Published 21st Mar 2024
  • 210 Views, 12 Comments

Equestrian girls scary story to tell in the dark - Savant 123



A series of scary stories featuring characters from equestrian girls

  • ...
 12
 210

The fortune teller machine

In the amusement park of the city, three friends were enjoying themselves.

"Today has been a great day, don’t you guys think?“ Flash asks his friends Microchip and Rainbow Dash.

“I quite agree,“ Microchip said as he drank his drink.

“Hey, what's that?” Rainbow Dash said as she pointed to what looked like one of those fortune-teller machines not far from them. In it, the automaton resembled a pink-haired girl dressed as a clown. On the front, it said the great Diana, and under it were the words that said make your wish come true.

“It looks like one of those fortune-teller machines, or in this case, genie machines,“ Microchip said as he and the others went towards it. ”If I recall correctly, you inserted a coin here,” the microchip said as he put a coin in it, ”and the machine activated itself.”

As soon as the coin is inserted, the machine turns on, and the automaton inside it comes to life. “What is your wish?” The automaton said it in a monotone voice.

“How about a hundred dollars?” Microchip said sarcastically before he pressed a button that had the words grant wish on it. Immediately after, he said that a card came out of the small slot in front of the machine. Microchip pulled it out, and on the front, it said wish granted. ”Yeah, like that will ever happen.” However, immediately after, he said that something was blown on his head by the wind. He pulled it off his face and was shocked by what he saw. It was a hundred dollars. Both of his friends were also shocked by this.

“No way, it must be a coincidence,“ Rainbow said as she put a coin into the machine. After it was turned on and the automation requested her wish, Rainbow Dahs said, "I want my band to get a record deal.” She then clicked the button, and a card came out of the small slot. Rainbow, take it, and read it. Like a microchip, it said a wish was granted.

"There is no way this will work,” Rainbow said, and immediately her phone rang. She answered it, and after greeting the person on the other end, her mouth opened in shock. ”No way.”

“What?” Flash ask.

“My band got a record deal,“ Rainbow said, shocking everyone.

“Let me try again.“ Microchip then made another wish on the machine: “I wish for a thousand dollars,“ he said, and immediately a thousand dollars were blown next to his feet. ”It works.”

“My turn,“ Flash said as he was about to insert a coin, but was stopped by a voice.

“Stop,” the voice said, and everyone turned to see a man who was attending to the hot dog stand.

“Um, who are you?” Rainbow Dash asks.

“The name is Discord, and I warn you not to make any more wishes on that machine,” the man now known as Discord said seriously.

“Wait, why?“ Microchip asks.

"It is because it is cursed,” Discord said.

"Cursed, “all three teens said in surprise.

“Yes, cursed” Discord said,”This machine will grant you wishes, but it will twist them to make misfortune fall on the ones who make the wishes."

“Listen to my warning, children, the machine will bring you tragedy and pain.” Discord then left, taking the hot dog stand with him. Silence reigned between all three before the rainbow spoke, breaking the silence.

“Pffft, who does that weirdo thing he is? “Rainbow said.

“I don’t know, Rainbow, that guy sounds serious,“ Flash said in an uncertain voice.

“Come on, flash that guy probably want this machine to himself “ Rainbow dash said “ I mean how can wishing for a hundred-dollar bill cause harm? Come on, try it.”

Flash was hesitating for a moment before putting a coin in the machine and telling it it’s wish: “I wish for a new guitar.” He pressed the button, and the card came out. He picked it up and read it. He then looked around as if expecting it to magically appear in the air. ”Um, where is it?”

"It is possible that how quick the wish is granted depend on the kind of wish we made."Microchip said. ”Let me try,” he said, then added a coin to the machine and made his wish, “I wish for a girlfriend, "after which he said that nothing happened.

Rainbow dash then added a coin to the machine and made a wish: ”I wish that my band could go on tour.” She said nothing, and nothing happened.

“Let's just wait; maybe our wish will be eventually granted after a while,” Microchip said as he and his friends left the area. However, immediately after they left, the automation in the machine came alive again, and it’s eyes grew
….
A few weeks have passed, and things seem normal. That is, until Flash went to the music shop and got a free guitar for being its 1,000 customers. Rainbow dash then informed them that she and her band were going on tour, and Microchip said he got a new girlfriend name Aria Blaze. All three of them were in flash sentry room right now.

“Man finding that wishing machine was the best thing ever happen to us” Rainbow Dash said in an excited voice, "My friends and I are going on tour this summer. We are hitting the big leagues and on a path to fame.”

“And I finally got a girlfriend.“ Microchip said so happily.

“So anyone else have any suggestions on what we should wish for next?” rainbows ask.

“Well, I could wish for a million dollars since my family is in debt and my father just lost his job.” Flash said, “Maybe he can use the money to pay off his debt and support my family.”

“Well, go for it,“ Rainbow Dash said, encouraging flash.

“Thanks guys,” Flash said happily.
….
The next day, Flash made his wish, and after a few minutes, nothing happened, so he decided to head home and wait for when the wish would come true. When Sumner came along and school let out flash, he began to notice something was wrong. For starters, it had been two weeks, and Rainbow Dash hadn’t responded to his text and the same can be said for microchip as shortly after school let out, he mysteriously disappeared, and his family is worried sick.

Flash was sitting in his living room, going through the channels of his TV, when he accidentally stumbled upon the news. He was about to change when he saw the topic of the discussion.

“Missing teen microchips have been found,” the news anchor said. ”Sadly, he has long passed this world as police authorities have found what remains of his body in an abandoned warehouse. According to authorities, the body was missing several organs, and after further investigation, police were able to identify and apprehend the culprits, whose names are Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk, and Adagio Dazzle , members of an organ trafficking group known as the Dazzling . For further information please stay tuned." The news anchor said before flash switch off the TV.

It took a while for Flash to process what he heard. Once he finally did, he put his hands on his face as tears came out of his eyes. He can’t believe the microchip was dead. Before he could do anything else, he heard his phone ring. He picked it up and answered it.

“Hello,” Flash said.

“Greeting Mr. Sentry, this is Captain Shinning Armor of the Police Department,“ the person on the phone said. ”I'm sorry to tell you this, but your parents were in a traffic accident, and we need you to go to the station to identify them.”

Flash body frozen up when he heard that. He thought this day couldn’t get worse when he heard that his best friend was dead, but it seems he was wrong since his parents were dead.

“I also need to inform you that the insurance company has called and that you earn a million dollars as compensation for your parents deaths,” Captain Armour said, but flash hangs up as he did not want to hear anymore. He sat there as his mind tried to proceed what he just heard. Instantly, he remembered what Discord said about the machine being cursed and bringing misfortune to the people who wished on it. But what he remembers the most was the part he said about it twisting people's wishes. He then remembered rainbow dash. He needed to warn her.

Before he could call,his phone rang again. He quickly answered it, already expecting more bad news.

“Flash, this is windy whistle rainbow mom,” rainbow dash mom said between sobs, making flash realize something bad has indeed happened to rainbow dash. “We received word from Sunset, who is in a hospital right now, that their tour bus was hijacked," she continued to say between sobs. ”I won’t go into detail, but only sunset survived the encounter. Everyone else is dead.”

Flash quickly hung up the phone. He could not believe what had happened. Everything had gone horribly wrong as not only his best friends are dead but also his parents. He spent the first five minutes crying on his chair before his thoughts turned to anger, as he knew who was responsible for this.
….
After the amusement park was closed for the night, Flash managed to sneak his way into the park and went to confront the machine that was responsible for everything.

“ You” Flash said angrily “ you took everything from me .” He run towards the machine and start hitting it as hard as he can to the point that the glass was beginning to crack. However while he was hitting it the machine came to life again.

“ What is you wish?” It ask in a monotone voice. Flash just ignore it and went to the back of the machine to unplug it but what he saw shock him. The machine was already unplugged. He then heard laughter coming from the automaton. He turn towards the booth and saw that the automaton was gone. He heard the laugh again and realized it was coming from behind him. He turned and saw it was the automaton was behind him only it look like it have turn into a human being. It then reach from behind its or in this case her back and pull out a machete and run towards flash.

“ Aaaahhhhh” a scream of terror was heard from within the amusement park. But sadly no one was around to hear it.
….
The next day in the amusement park, two women were walking in the amusement park, eating their cotton candy, when one of them saw something that caught her attention.

“Celestia, look at that,” one of them said, pointing to what got her attention.

“What is it, Luna?” Celestia said, looking at what Luna was pointing at. She saw what looked like a fortune-telling machine. In it, there was an automaton that resembled Flash wearing a genie outfit. On the front, it said the great flash, and under it were the words that said, Make your wish come true. ”It looks like one of those fortune-teller machines. Let's check it out, sister.”

The two sisters went to the fortune-teller machine and inserted a coin in it. The machine immediately switched on, and the automaton came to life.

“What do you wish?” The automaton resembled flash said in a monotone voice.
….
The end

Author's Note:

If you can’t tell the first automaton is supposed to be pinkie with her hair down.




Leave a comment on what you think of this chapter.